AIGHT MITCHY SLICK..YOU GOT "BEEF"? COME ON INSIDE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
that was a horrible verse homie....it was simple as fuck...there was no creativity in it...reminded me of a dr suess story or somethin...i dont think mitchy would even waste his time with that....

killah preist said something like "east mcs wanna be gangstas/west coast gangstas wanna be mcs"...i guess u relate to the latter part of that quote...

May 20, 2003
lol that shit wuz hella gay, u aint no OG
aint no OG be doin gay shit like that, i hate yall internet crips and bloods, talkin bout u dont leave yo house without yo AK whens the last time u left yo house and got off the computer? lol i'm guessin its been a long ass time, cuz yo ass wouldnt be all tryna hype that gang bangin shit up if u got caught up in a real situation u'd turn into a good lil boy and would quit that big bad killa talk

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
nigga please

PLEASE MAN. STOP TRYNA GAIN FAME OFF THE HOMIES NAME. THAT SHHH IS PLAYED IF YOU WANNA SHOW YA SKILLS MOVE MORE THAN 40,000 UNITS INDEPENDENT THEN COME BACK AND HOLLA...
"WE AINT NO BATTLE RAPPERS BUT WE PACK THANGS THAT'LL RATTLE RAPPERS"

www.5000block.com

May 24, 2003
Man homie is a lil bitch.. You flippin the script and shit onto some old tinkerbell ass cupcake bootie shit.. but at first you was talkin all that madness nigga now you scared..

Man.. I think you should just apologize to MITCHY and just let that shit rest. Cuz right about now you actin like a lil bitch and thats real.. you should just delete your name and come with a new cuz you look real real stupid right about now..