AIGHT MITCHY SLICK..YOU GOT "BEEF"? COME ON INSIDE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
We'll handle this with a little "KEY-STYLE" homie, forget all the tough talk, you supposed to be a rapper and all that so let's battle homie and let the niggas on the board decide who came the tightest, 3 Rounds total, 10 Bars and this is the 1st round. If you don't spit? You Lost by DEFAULT and CRIP claim the Victory. I'm gonna set it a little something like this:

Yeah nigga you don't want it, cuzz I'm YOUR niggas favorite rapper..
I could come straight off the dome or see you in traffic and just clap ya..
Always talkin bout "Klack Klack" and how you catchin cases..
Traffic ticcets don't count nigga, don't trip, Just tie your shoe-Laces...
In a Key-style battle? You'll get slaughtered just leave it Alone...
The only nigga that could beat me? Is my motherfuccin Clone...
I represent that CRIP BK all muthaphuccin Day...
Don't leave the house without my K gotta watch my bacc when I slang that Yay...
It's that O.G. Criminal, Not subliminal when I'm Spittin...
Yo bitch I keep on splittin cuzz like 64 switches I'm Hittin...
Who the fucc want what? your whole style is Cheesy...
In battle I'll serve you on sunday morning cuzz it's Easy...
You can bring your whole clicc but my style is just Obnoxious...
I'll twist yo dome bacc THEN peel your muthaphuccin Conscious..
Before it's all over you gon respect my Gangsta...
Say I'm better than you..and admit you just a Wanksta..
To all my bg's in YA to all my O.G.'s in Chuccawalla...
If you wanna get at me? Just be like Ja Rule nigga and Holla...
So when you come bacc with yo shit you better come way tight with the Pen...
Just remember whatever you write? I'ma fade that shit X's Ten!!!

So what's up homie? It's on you...

SD OG

Apr 25, 2002
man, if you got beef with him, and y'all in the same city, instead of hidin who you are and talkin on a message board, why don't you really holla at him...

and i ain't comin at you sideways, i'm just speakin the truth folks...
do ya damn thang, fuck beef!!!

i don't understand why mothafuckas gotta start talkin shit over nothin...true mothafuckas need to connect, not flex!!!

Sep 13, 2002
i don't understand why mothafuckas gotta start talkin shit over nothin...true mothafuckas need to connect, not flex!!!

some of the realest shit ive heard.

Aug 15, 2002
LOL SD OG is tryna get a record deal by fabricating beef with one of the larger names in Dago...

has SD OG ever told us what hood hes from? aint but a few Crip Hoods in Dago...Ecay Cricet CS Lecta one of them HAS to know or have heard of him

the spit wasnt bad but Dago rappers dont do beefs on wax

Mar 15, 2003
Wallnutz said:
LOL SD OG is tryna get a record deal by fabricating beef with one of the larger names in Dago...

has SD OG ever told us what hood hes from? aint but a few Crip Hoods in Dago...Ecay Cricet CS Lecta one of them HAS to know or have heard of him

the spit wasnt bad but Dago rappers dont do beefs on wax

Good lookin..This Internet shit is NOT that deep homie, So I'm basically turning this little "beef" shit into some Fun type of shit with niggas handlin it with the Lyrics, straight up. Just the thought of gettin niggas into some REAL "Beef" behind some Internet shit is wacc with a capital W, So a nigga like me is taking it bacc to the old school with niggas handlin they differences with they skills, Don't get it twisted either I' m a hustler but rap ain't one of my hustles, don't give a fucc about no rap shit, But I CAN write some lyrics though, and if dude decide to battle me? He better come wayyyy tight cuzz I put this on everything I love that first verse I dropped I made up in less than 10 miutes and used it as bait, but the next 2 rounds is gonna be a SHUT-OUT! it's all in fun niggas so kicc bacc and let's have some!!

SD OG

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Interesting that you think Mitchy has time to battle an anonymous rapper on the internet.If it ain't about beef,I suggest you leave that "BK" shit out of your verses.And if your a big ole O.G.,and ain't a rapper,when the fuck are you in the streets?

Show some respect,and maybe you'll get some back.

And your keystyle was below average.REAL CHIRP

Mar 15, 2003
BAMMER said:
Interesting that you think Mitchy has time to battle an anonymous rapper on the internet.If it ain't about beef,I suggest you leave that "BK" shit out of your verses.And if your a big ole O.G.,and ain't a rapper,when the fuck are you in the streets?

Show some respect,and maybe you'll get some back.

And your keystyle was below average.REAL CHIRP

Nah, what's interesting is that I C mostly bloods and blood dicc-succers trying to gang up on a CRIP nigga up in this thread and that shit is Super WaCC!! Let's get this straight homeboy, I don't know dude from Adam and don't got no REAL problem with him, He got mad cuzz I made some comments about his paccaging and whatnot and started talkin all this head and gettin personal like it's REALLY that serious over the internet. Shit if you gonna start some kind of beef cuzz muthaphuCcas ain't feelin a certain song or whatever it is you doing then be ready to fight and beef with a gang of muthaphuCCas not just me. FuCC that shit. I say what the fuCC I feel and I don't suCC diCC, shit by the same token I've given him props but he wanna C right past that and "beef" with me cuzz I type in C-style, that's who and what I am and I already told dude that, So you niggas can say whatever I ain't no pussy ass nigga that's just gonna bow the fuCC down cuzz it's popular, fuCC that! The little free-style battle thing was to take the seriousness of the shit away, and that's funny that you call me an "ANONYMOUS RAPPER" when it ain't like dude is Platinum or no shit like that, Come on dogg C 4 real homie, this internet shit is not that serious and I been trying to tell niggas that from day one. If you wanna ban me for having my OWN opinion go ahead homie, I'm still not gon bow down 4 no fuccin body, if dude don't wanna battle that's cool 2, ain't no love lost on the shit, And in case you don't know shit about battling, when you battle a muthaphuCCa you're SUPPOSED to say the most damaging, dis-respectful shit which is why I threw in BK ALL MUTHAPHUCCIN DAY, Does that mean I just go around killing bloods and shit?! Nah, but I'm CRIP and it's nothing personal in a battle, Come on man, some of you niggas is WORSE than bitches homie, Just 4 get this whole battle shit and it's squashed. I couldn't win no way when it's like 20 to 1, I'm up out!!

Aug 6, 2002
true dat internet beef shit is wac... but s.d. o.g. flows look straight to me. sounds like we got some hatin ass niggaz in this bitch cuzz. imma let it be known that mitchy slick sometimes gets off on some beats but cuh could still suc my dic. o.g. where you from loc?

Aug 6, 2002
what i dont like about this internet shit is that all types of niggaz is so quic to run off at the mouth to each other but they all know that none wanna catch da 1 on 1. i mean what the fuc are yall niggaz gone do cuzz? "yeah blo*d meet me up in da cut" knowin damn well that you wasnt gone show up. i usually dont post shit cuzz its a waste of time but i just had to let yall know wuz up. tray o's.

Mar 15, 2003
locsta said:
true dat internet beef shit is wac... but s.d. o.g. flows look straight to me. sounds like we got some hatin ass niggaz in this bitch cuzz. imma let it be known that mitchy slick sometimes gets off on some beats but cuh could still suc my dic. o.g. where you from loc?

That was just a little something I threw 2 gether right quiCC Cuzz, A nigga can write some Lyrics doe and if dude would have took the battle I would have shown niggas what time it really was, but then again everybody that done responded is either a blood or ridin with bloods so it's like what's the use? It don't matter if I spit straight heat or not a nigga couldn't win anyway, so fuCC it, it's whatever...