Ages on this board?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whats your age group?

• 15-18

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 19-22

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • 23-26

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • 27-30

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
May 30, 2006
Good 2 see we got some old schooler's on the board. The thing iz I have a huge CD collection(all originals. No bootlegs) & I remember az a teenager & in my early post teen yearz u could go in places like Warehouse or Tower & buy a CD & if u wasn't feelin it u could take it back & exchange it 4 something else.

Then I remember sometime in 1998 they banned that rule. A couple of yearz later I'm in the record store & I just so happen 2 ask one of the associates if they knew why they changed the "return & exchange rule" & he said there were way too many people returning CD's & most of it waz Rap music. He said people would hear a song on the radio or see a video on TV that they liked from an unknown artist & az soon az the artist album dropped people would run up in the record store trying 2 cop there new CD just 2 take it home & be highly dissapointed.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
22 been listening to hiphop since 93 my first two albums a while later, glp- striaght out the labb and wu-tang 36 chambers.

I tend To have the same musical taste as older hiphop heads I rarely buy new albums. Cus most of them suck