Aftermath artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Meant to make this a poll but whatever... who's yall favorite outta the heavy hitter's?...here's the line up.

Dr Dre
Eminem
Rakim
50 cent
Ice Cube

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Cant wait for 50s new album. Have you heard R.A.K.I.M on tha 8 mile soundtrack? fuckin tighttttttttt

May 16, 2002
^^^^ Hittman got dropped from the label (read in a interview).

...but Ice Cube is on Aftermath? LOL!!!!

"You got jealous when I got my own company / but I'm a man and ain't nobody humpin' me." -Ice Cube

"Hey yo Dre, stick to producin'." -Ice Cube

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone remember when Dr. Dre and Ice Cube were supposedly workin' on an album called "Helter Skelter"? It was advertised in the Doggystyle insert. I was always anxious for that shit to drop way back in the day. I wonder why it never materialized.....

Jul 28, 2002
Cranky said:
Anyone remember when Dr. Dre and Ice Cube were supposedly workin' on an album called "Helter Skelter"? It was advertised in the Doggystyle insert. I was always anxious for that shit to drop way back in the day. I wonder why it never materialized.....
I remember seeing the cover for it on the Source.

Jul 16, 2002
Cube said there was too much bullshit between labels for them to drop helter skelter or the N.W.A. reunion album...everyone wanted a piece because it was gonna be such a big money maker...but now that Cube is on Aftermath and Snoop got his own shit they gonna do it when Dre says the time is right. Cube said it is all up to Dre.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Cranky said:

D.O.C. was a big part of the song-writing process since N.W.A.
and later on @ the early years @ DEATH ROW.....
as well as the material 2 HELTER SKELTER
even with his voice messed up like it is he wanted 2 do another record
he felt DR DRE was neglecting him.....
he went 2 ATL, with a cupple of DREs reels
(didnt use them but)
recorded his own album called HELTER SKELTER
juss 2 piss DRE off.........

that reminds me i need 2 update my post
with the new parts of the interview where he talks bout it
look n the BIG BAD LOS ANGELES forum 4 it.....