After hearing that new Rydah mixtape....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
This dude needs some more hard/dark/gangster beats. His flow has always been tight, but he has been going with that more easy flow laidback shit, and it just gets boring after awhile.

Anyone else feel like this as well?

Jan 11, 2006
i think in the beginning people real hungry and tryina go real hard to break in, then when they more known they just kick back and don't try as hard cuz they ain't as hungry

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i kinda felt the same way after i bought "whats really thizzin"

i was expecting more mobbish beats

i dont really mind it anymore at this point just take it for what it is

his flow to me is alot tighter than it used to be , u know furl was prolly coachin
em

Aug 23, 2002
I still like his flow, and his delivery, I guess I just thought his cd Fly Gangsta was pretty well rounded compared to what hes been coming with in recent years. I know he was younger, maybe it was just his beat selection, features, and subject matter that made it a tightrer cd in my mind.

Dec 13, 2006
i feel the beats on whats really thizzin were good rydah be comin wit it his shit is on some real shit better than them beats on his 1st one in my opinon and thizz dont give them beats they pick they own shit thizz just put it out

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Premo said:
i kinda felt the same way after i bought "whats really thizzin"

i was expecting more mobbish beats

i dont really mind it anymore at this point just take it for what it is

his flow to me is alot tighter than it used to be , u know furl was prolly coachin
em

flow better???? have you heard the c-bo's mob figaz cd???