African shaman performing levitation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
i can make a person unconcious by blowing smoke in their face.

theres alot of things a real shaman can do that real people may never have any idea about, and its not trickery

i guess one thing id say is the power of suggestion and the manipulation of the mind can do alot to a human. most people arent sound and it takes uncovering forgotten emotions to make them vunerable.

but a real shaman dosent do anything for negative reasons. wheras they might work or communicate with dark forces they dont do the devils work, because you basically take on the negative energy around you, and its nto healthy.

if he didnt exist thered be no balance between negative and positive forces

There are many things you can make a person do who doesn't have control over his or herself.

95% of the world lives in attached mind. 5% Detaches from all the negativity and fear based emotions.

The ability to inhibit all physical, mental, and emotional habits is something a very few, but growing number of people are learning to do.

The untrained mind can't see a life without dualities.

People will drive themselves crazy trying to do it, because for the mind, it's good or bad. Life and death.

To inhibit judgment, or not judge anything as good or bad, is something people give up on trying to do. Because we're so used to judging one thing as good, one thing as bad. But everything just IS.

Mar 20, 2007
lol :hurt:

but yeah the mind is VERY powerful its just that our idiotic culture in america keeps us in a mental box so there are alotta weak minded individuals that cant even wrap their mind around the idea of something like that being real let alone be able 2 do something of that nature

mind over matter is real nakka

scientific studies show that vibrations have a direct affect on, and can control matter

our brain waves = vibrations, and the universe = matter

u do the math
Everything is matter. Everything is always moving. A solid desk isn't solid, just made out of a lot of matter bouncing around until it will deteriorate or devolve into something else.

So people who levitate... really aren't all they're learning to do is manipulate their movement upward?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yep
@ the last two

alot of things in this world are going on that people are oblivious to

alot of people will die without knowing what life, and the world much less the power of the brain and human soul, have to offer

the people who are aware of this are constantly in a quest of knowledge seeking and information memorization...they dotn have time to prove...time waits for no man..if the phone rings you either pick it up in 4 rings or you miss it..life can be like that

im constantly learning from what most people dont notice. something that might happen in a blink of my eye might teach me something new. but its because im looking for these things. esoteric nature is the same. i merely notice what people dont.

most people say i know alot about random things..but its all relative to my goal...

Dec 19, 2006
i can make a person unconcious by blowing smoke in their face.
theres alot of things a real shaman can do that real people may never have any idea about, and its not trickery

i guess one thing id say is the power of suggestion and the manipulation of the mind can do alot to a human. most people arent sound and it takes uncovering forgotten emotions to make them vunerable.

but a real shaman dosent do anything for negative reasons. wheras they might work or communicate with dark forces they dont do the devils work, because you basically take on the negative energy around you, and its nto healthy.

but the devil, in some ways, is gods helper

if he didnt exist thered be no balance between negative and positive forces

before i took on studying and learning and being underneath other shamans i was told that i was taking a path that may quite possibly lead in my own destruction/demise. and i was told this with a straight face, the person wholeheartedly did not want me involved.
That made me think about that movie "Serpent and the Rainbow" where they were using some powder to make peoples heart rates so low that they seemed to be dead....and buried them alive.

May 9, 2002
before i took on studying and learning and being underneath other shamans i was told that i was taking a path that may quite possibly lead in my own destruction/demise. and i was told this with a straight face, the person wholeheartedly did not want me involved.
A fortune teller over the phone can tell you that.

Shammans = David Blaine with no camera

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what can i say
Well you just laughed it off it was all ok

And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on any way well

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with a scam