African shaman performing levitation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
MMMAAAAANNNN this fool dont got shit on chris angel

on a real note tho i wouldnt completely discount this as fake there is still alot we dont know about the rules of the universe IE gravity and how to manipulate different dimensions... DMT will show us the truth

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
You fools know dick about shamans read a book or watch a shamanic ceremony. You'll know saman bidness like gas said. Terrence Mckenna that's all I can say......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i can make a person unconcious by blowing smoke in their face.

theres alot of things a real shaman can do that real people may never have any idea about, and its not trickery

i guess one thing id say is the power of suggestion and the manipulation of the mind can do alot to a human. most people arent sound and it takes uncovering forgotten emotions to make them vunerable.

but a real shaman dosent do anything for negative reasons. wheras they might work or communicate with dark forces they dont do the devils work, because you basically take on the negative energy around you, and its nto healthy.

but the devil, in some ways, is gods helper

if he didnt exist thered be no balance between negative and positive forces

before i took on studying and learning and being underneath other shamans i was told that i was taking a path that may quite possibly lead in my own destruction/demise. and i was told this with a straight face, the person wholeheartedly did not want me involved.

Aug 6, 2008
lol :hurt:

but yeah the mind is VERY powerful its just that our idiotic culture in america keeps us in a mental box so there are alotta weak minded individuals that cant even wrap their mind around the idea of something like that being real let alone be able 2 do something of that nature

mind over matter is real nakka

scientific studies show that vibrations have a direct affect on, and can control matter

our brain waves = vibrations, and the universe = matter

u do the math