AFC WEST CHAMPS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Haterrific, you know damn well KC Gonna bite down on you bustelle's... Raider's pass defense is broke, plus yall cant stop our running game..
lol, we have the 5th ranked passing defense in the NFL

Nnamdi is a little banged up, but he's still one of the best in the league while he's hurt

we held Peyton Manning to 179 yards and picked him off twice today

now our rushing defense... I can't argue with that one

May 3, 2002
Congrats it's nice to see that it isn't the chargers and their late season heroics, I know I talked shit saying you won't make it, but unlike us you won the games you needed too and enjoy it to the FULLEST because the division is ours for the next upcoming years

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
fuck tha queefs!!! so let me guess,, now that they clinched, tha starters will most likely be rested.. and theyre gonna let us SWEEP them as well right?
Leave it to Raider fans to brag about a sweep. Maybe you should have swept the under 500 teams you lost too.

tha queefs gonna get swept by us, and then go 1 and out lol :dead: who are they playing in tha playoffs anyway?
Hopefully Jets. And dont actl ike even if you knew you was one and done you wouldnt wanna make the playoffs.

I'm glad its not the chargers, but fuck the chiefs :angry:

I mean congratulations, but y'all losing next week :classic:
Oh yeah thats right its better to go 6-0 in the division than make it to the playoffs and lose the first week lmao :hurt:

I'm wit most in here. Fuck the chiefs but CONGRATS on making it the playoffs n winning the division. Good shit KC. Gotta keep it real.
Good shit skizz.

And props to everyone who wasnt all bitter.

What a game. What a year.

May 3, 2002
Leave it to Raider fans to brag about a sweep. Maybe you should have swept the under 500 teams you lost too.

A sweep isn't shit to me, that's like bragging about winning the NFC West...we can beat our rivals, but lose to the Cards, Texans, Jags, Dolphins, Colts, Niners on winnable games then we do not deserve to be in the playoffs....playoff teams are teams that win the games they should win...if it weren't for D-Mac & Jacoby Ford we'd be sitting with Denver right now. We have a young team and plenty of potential for the years to come, looks like we'll be battling you guys next year again, but we will improve in the offseason

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
right, I'm supposed to say some bullshit like "wow, you guys won and now we're going to play you next week, I hope we lay down for you guys and let y'all practice plays for the playoffs next week"

fuck that shit, I congratulated y'all but I still don't like y'all, deal with that shit. We still gonna win next week. y'all still gonna play later than us. y'all won the division and deserved it since we couldn't pull off wins against the dolphins & half the NFC West. In order to go to the playoffs teams should win the games they're supposed to win, y'all did, we didn't.

Congrats.

I hope your rat ass mascot gets poisoned.

:classic:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Well after watching ESPN and NFL Network.....and listening to the Radio here in KC...

I think it's safe to say that the Chiefs will be showing up to win! If we win we will most likely be playing the NY JETS here at home. Which I think (and most think) is a very winnable game for KC here at home. So, Raiders fans.....I hope your team shows up to play because if not.....it may look like the Tennessee game all over again!

24-0 near halftime

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Well after watching ESPN and NFL Network.....and listening to the Radio here in KC...

I think it's safe to say that the Chiefs will be showing up to win! If we win we will most likely be playing the NY JETS here at home. Which I think (and most think) is a very winnable game for KC here at home. So, Raiders fans.....I hope your team shows up to play because if not.....it may look like the Tennessee game all over again!

24-0 near halftime

we're a better team than Tennessee... I doubt you guys will be up 24-0 at halftime... yeah you won the division, but don't get TOO cocky

and @ theville... I feel what you're saying... of course we don't think sweeping you guys is better than winning the division, but like defy said... what do you want?

all the team has left to play for is getting to .500 and sweeping our division... which is a nice accomplishment compared to have multiple seasons of double digit losses

nobody is saying a win this week would make us better... but it would be nice...

just because you win the division doesn't mean the shit talking and rivalry should end... we're gonna go down swingin, and I hope our team does the same

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
we're a better team than Tennessee... I doubt you guys will be up 24-0 at halftime... yeah you won the division, but don't get TOO cocky

and @ theville... I feel what you're saying... of course we don't think sweeping you guys is better than winning the division, but like defy said... what do you want?

all the team has left to play for is getting to .500 and sweeping our division... which is a nice accomplishment compared to have multiple seasons of double digit losses

nobody is saying a win this week would make us better... but it would be nice...

just because you win the division doesn't mean the shit talking and rivalry should end... we're gonna go down swingin, and I hope our team does the same
With all due respect to the Faider fans here......the only reason that last game was close was because the Chiefs played "your" game.........mental mistakes, penalties, etc..........we score that touchdown at the end of the first half.....game over!

Believe me we are a different team that you last saw. We are not making those mistakes anymore....

Im just sayin.....be ready for a disappointment and I'll be ready for a good game.

Jul 1, 2004
A sweep isn't shit to me, that's like bragging about winning the NFC West...we can beat our rivals, but lose to the Cards, Texans, Jags, Dolphins, Colts, Niners on winnable games then we do not deserve to be in the playoffs....playoff teams are teams that win the games they should win...if it weren't for D-Mac & Jacoby Ford we'd be sitting with Denver right now. We have a young team and plenty of potential for the years to come, looks like we'll be battling you guys next year again, but we will improve in the offseason
We're young too and we plan on making offseason moves as well. Some pretty significant names are being tossed around. Good luck with Al Davis LMAO!

Aug 23, 2002
Thank you to all the raider and charger fans that are congratulating the chiefs on winning. I'm so excited to have a division that's not predictable anymore.raiders are going to be good next year chargers have rivers and will always be a factor. Donkeys need help though lol. next year is gonna be rough for us with the schedule we will have.

Can't wait to see everyone having a shot and the raider rivalry is relevant again. Good, luck to everyone next year.

AFC WEST CHAMPS 2010 feels so fucking good to say.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
right, I'm supposed to say some bullshit like "wow, you guys won and now we're going to play you next week, I hope we lay down for you guys and let y'all practice plays for the playoffs next week"

fuck that shit, I congratulated y'all but I still don't like y'all, deal with that shit. We still gonna win next week. y'all still gonna play later than us. y'all won the division and deserved it since we couldn't pull off wins against the dolphins & half the NFC West. In order to go to the playoffs teams should win the games they're supposed to win, y'all did, we didn't.

Congrats.

I hope your rat ass mascot gets poisoned.

:classic:
No you dont have to be on our nuts but you also dont have to pretend like making the playoffs is no big deal just because we might be one and out.

Oh, and our mascot 10x better than...oh wait do you even have a mascot? I guess they are all in the stands lmao

The way defy put it in previous post it didnt matter if we made the playoffs since we could be one and done.

I think we will beat you. No blowout by any means.

We both made good strides this year we just beat the teams we should have. Nuff said.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Damn, I was wrong, now let me go blow this fat bat of OG while theville31 plays with himself and pops pimples....
LOL since your team sucks now to try to act like your life is better than mine...haha.

Lets be real your smoking reggie and trying to look up how to get the cheapest prescription online for your old ass.

CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS