AFC WEST CHAMPS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol

nah... it's just ingrained in me so thick to hate our division rivals... I can't root for em

only time I can root for em is when it helps the Raiders... like this season when I was continuously rooting for the Donkeys to beat the Chiefs and Dolts

but seriously though the Chiefs have a good squad and great homefield advantage... they can do some damage in the playoffs fasho... I will not be surprised if they at least make it past the first round and maybe further

Philly is gonna be my adopted playoff team since we're not in it... I'm pullin for Vick to get a ring

Jan 4, 2003
For real tho you guys had it all year and held it down.. Congratulations real talk now make some noise are division is no punk!! Let's get a superbowl KC and see u next year cuz next week is meaningless!!!
glad some of you know were still gonna sweep ya =] its meaningless now but it will be a huge momentum builder for this team heading into next season.. been waaaaaaay to long..

oak & kc are both young teams on tha uprise tho, should be a tough division for a while

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm with ya iron lungs.. That game woulda turned are season around but the most boring game of this season we lost and that's that so cingrads to the niners watched that in the parking lot and was pulling got them
To win.. One things fit sure both bay area teams are gonna be a factor next year!! After all the negative We wan at least celebrate that

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i dont see haley resting the players. remember he is from the old school mentality.....

and the old school coaches dont rest their players......

cyrus.....ima be at the game too. i hope it is not just some game the chiefs dont try to win. Haley has already stated he hates the raiders.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i dont see haley resting the players. remember he is from the old school mentality.....

and the old school coaches dont rest their players......

cyrus.....ima be at the game too. i hope it is not just some game the chiefs dont try to win. Haley has already stated he hates the raiders.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I hope the Chiefs don't rest their starters

these are hated division rivals here... it would be an insult to the rivalry to rest your starters

I hope we go out there an injure the shit of your team and make you guys feel demoralized and depressed going into the playoffs

RAAAAAAAAAIIIIIDERS!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't think they'll rest their starters, because even though the playoffs are locked up... and I think it's pretty much locked up that they gotta play a wildcard game... the 3 seed spot can get you the Jets while the 4 seed will get you the Steelers or Ravens

a KC loss and Indy win would give Indy the 3 seed and knock KC to the 4 seed... same record, but Indy would have the tiebreaker for beating KC

I'd much rather play the Jets than the Steelers or Ravens

Jan 4, 2003
if tha queefs don't rest their starters they better be careful.... tha entire AFC WEST knows how well this Raiders team performs against them.. they may be going for blood! :dead:

May 6, 2009
Congrats to the Chiefs. Gonna be an interesting off season for the Chargers. A lot of players are free agents.

I've always been against resting players. I think it's good to have some momentum going into the playoffs. Wouldn't play them every snap or anything, but I'd keep them active.