Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
That Flash CS4 look nice.... I might look into that, looks like they really improved the interface and work flow. I never could get flash, so I messed with Swish because of it's simplicity and the end product I needed, basic animation, etc.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Didn't know this was coming..... only thing that I see that is a major improvement is Content Aware Scaling

That's pretty sick...
Wow, that's clean. You know a lot of beginners just resize with no care for keeping proportions right and distorting the image, so that's a really smart feature to have.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I wonder if it's out on torrents yet
they usually take a while to actually have a good/real version..

i find it's better to just download the real versions from adobe.com, and then find a serial or patch. but.. it can take a while for those to start circulating as well. i haven't seen any (for mac) yet.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
That Flash CS4 look nice.... I might look into that, looks like they really improved the interface and work flow. I never could get flash, so I messed with Swish because of it's simplicity and the end product I needed, basic animation, etc.
yea, i'm already comfortable in flash (i do flash animation for a living).. but the new version definitely seems to have improved a lot..

i'm hella excited about all the new features.. especially 3d transforming, the bone tool, & the motion editor.

i had been hoping for so long that they would start to make flash more like after effects, and finally they really are! :)

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
ive never really goten flash, i usually do my animations on photoshop

flash is complicated 2 me, but ima try to learn it right after i get a hang of photshop and illustrator