Admit you like gay music thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I like/liked Static-X's Wisconsin Death Trip.

If anyone else here liked WDT...

How are their other albums?

I dont really feel like downloading and listening to the rest of them. Are they any good?

Mar 18, 2003
I like/liked Static-X's Wisconsin Death Trip.

If anyone else here liked WDT...

How are their other albums?
Machine is also good. That and Wisconsin Death Trip - everything after that is not worth the listen, with the exception of maybe one or two songs on each album. I haven't heard their latest album, though. I don't really listen to them anymore but I was really into them years ago and even saw them in concert.

Machine.

Nov 7, 2006
i was sorta into the limp bizkit/Korn/slipknot craze that happened around 1999 era. Not proud of this
KoRn and Slipknot are actually real good though if you listen to lyrics n shit. but yeah Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds, & Prince are the only "gay" type things i have on my ipod. i got some rock on my iPod as well but they're not gay at all.

Dec 25, 2003
Gay like white people say gay

Like 'lame'

@Ethereal, I downloaded their discography and didnt like anything besides WDT.

Wisconsin Death Trip is sick as hell. I think the album was actually underrated/underlooked.

Maybe I'll give machine another listen.

But really they took a great idea and turned it into absolute trash with their other albums.

Apr 23, 2006
backstreet boys

bruh thats like the epitome of gaydom
lol dont hate growing up white in the suburbs FTW:cool::cool::siccness::siccness:

^^^ still slaps lol

yup sleater kinney is an awesome band... that most my friends talked hella shit to me for liking lol

and no matter how much i like modest mouse this kinda music is still gay to me fuckin emo as hell makes me wanna slit my wrists in the dark

Jul 3, 2008
CALL ME A CITRUS HEIGHTS NIGGA ONE MO TIME....I MEAN, I LIKE SUNRISE MALL, CATCH ME ON SANTA FE OR NORWOOD ASSHOLE
my patna stay in them section 8 apts rite down the street from the chevron...by the freeway on norwood
that shit is grimey

i dont b out in the north at all...fuck that shit....once i go past arden im behind enemy lines

i be slappin system of a down...is that gay?