Adelaide Concert!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2003
Yeah I gotta say it was unexpected. But he didn't just jump up, I think it was monsta gunja (I don't know for sure) that kneeled down and told him to get up, and then walked away. Personally I wouldn't have tried it, but everyone coached him on up there... and the rest has been said.

Nov 14, 2002
Sounds like Lejo got set up to me... All the kats on stage were like "Hey Lej0, come on... Get the fuck up here." Then the second he got on he got a big fuckin' boot to the face and a leg-drop before he got a jacknife powerbomb back into the crowd. See, there's no laws in Aus. so big boots, leg-drops, and jacknife powerbombs are perfectly legal as long as there's something like cement to break their falls.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Sounds like Lejo got set up to me... All the kats on stage were like "Hey Lej0, come on... Get the fuck up here." Then the second he got on he got a big fuckin' boot to the face and a leg-drop before he got a jacknife powerbomb back into the crowd. See, there's no laws in Aus. so big boots, leg-drops, and jacknife powerbombs are perfectly legal as long as there's something like cement to break their falls.

shut up..you are not funny...that was stupid!!!

Jan 7, 2003
Personally, I think it is funny as hell....to see some jackass jump on stage and get fuc*ed up.

Cept when it's a lil dude...Don't want to see Joe, or Nick for that matter crush a lil dude, it almost takes the laugh out of it....(wink)

Wonder if Nick could powerbomb Joe?

MasZive...what cha think?

Aug 21, 2002
Delgado, I thought that was funny... Seeing someone flung back into the crowd in the air would be funny. I'll see if Nick and Joe will adopt that method for the tour. It'll be a new type of stage diving, but for the fans... Ha, ha...

Nick is like 6'7"... 400 lbs... Yeah, he could do that easily. Joe is only like 6'1" or a little taller. I think I'm taller than him really, but he's taller than I am vertical as he is wide... Big ass... Heh, heh, heh!!!!

Zer0, that was wierd for someone to read all of this though then let us know that it took him 15 minutes to figure it was bullshit written on here... Kinda crazy!!!