Adelaide Concert!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2003
It was beautiful. As an australian performance, I thought it'd be a little lacking. But everyone gave it all their love, and made one grandspanking mindtrip of a show. Tech especially made all da anticipation and waiting well worth it. Came out in this tight robe wit 'king' written on tha forehead and started us off with 'the industry is punks', then stamina, then everything else we coulda hoped for includin couple unexpected tunes. When Tech stepped up, da rest look average- nuff said. But I aint gonna compare. A thanks goes out to Dru Down for fillin me n LEJO B.R.O.K.E cups wit some potent bombay saphire more times than I can remember. But there was a lil mix up following where LEJO was hassled of da stage by Dru after being personally beckoned by... uh, mighta been Monsta Gunja. But I think Travis handled it. And Travis, I wanna thank you for the record. One prized possesion right there.

But da highlight of the day was when me n Lejo rocked up around 4 and caught up with Travis, tech, Kaliko and Grant outside the theatre. All my respect goes to Strange, that was a beautiful show yall and was a pleasure talkin with you.

Jan 12, 2003
I wonder if he introduced himself by saying " Hey, I'm Lejo B.R.O.K.E. on the strange forum?" They proly just smacked him right there.

...thanks for the report i could barely understand half of that shit you were sayin in the first paragraph.

Apr 7, 2003
Actually Travis figured he was Lejo BROKE shortly after he saw his Tech N9ne gear, thats why we got let in. Tech was saying he was just talking to his wife about him n shit. They aint got shit against him, he's down with him if anything. Made me wish I started posting a long while ago. But what you gonna do, we chilled for a little while so its all good. Seems Kutt had troubles wit his part port, hence his absence at the concert.

Nov 14, 2002
I'd love to see metallica any time.. WHo are they with this time?

Linkin Park and who Bizkit or something? If I have the cash I'll go. Metallica is a "will see if I can" band on my list no matter who they're with. I'll even pay extra money to be close enough to Linkin Park and Bizkit to tell them how much I hate them.

Nov 14, 2002
Ahahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahaha!

Backstreet boys!!!!!!

So true. What is Metallica thinking? Aren't they on the "Were back into metal" binge?

Sep 26, 2002
yeah but they're smart, -->young idiots will buy more merchandize
and as i've always said, i don't think they give a fuck about what people (older fans) think. and that's cool cus needer do they pretend that they care
----
edit: "needer"-->"neither"

Nov 14, 2002
Well all I know is that it's a shame that I won't be able to get tickets to see Metallica because there's a bunch of fools who are buying tickets to see a band who put out one album, then put out a "remix" album... (linkin). They'll sell the place out with a bunch of idiots before I can type up the words "ticketmaster".

What can ya do man? This is the reason I've given up rock music (no matter how much I still try to cling to it) and just listen to rap now... You know what I mean.

Jan 12, 2003
i was talking to him before he did sound check, and told him i thought Lejo was going to be at the show, and to make sure he gives him a shout out. I glad they did much more than that, I told him anyone whos DAD does that to them needs love in their lives. So i am really glad to see someoneelse for Aus posting on this site. Hope they dont run you away, and keep spreading the news.

Apr 7, 2003
Nah Nah, when Lejo Broke got up there he was dragged back like.. instantly. Travis must of caught up with him backstage and set it all straight. Some eventful night right there.

Aug 21, 2002
Sorry for not posting this earlier....

Word to the Wise.....

Whatever you do...

DO NOT JUMP ON STAGE DURING A TECH N9NE CONCERT...

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD BASHED TO THE FLOOR AND DRAGGED FOR MILES IN FRON TOF YOUR BUDDIES OVER A $4.00 BET THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO IT... SORRY FOR THE LATE VITAL NEWS... HA, HA... I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN AT "EVERY" SHOW... COURTESY OF BIG JOE FROM "VERTIGO!!!"

Aug 21, 2002
Sorry for not posting this earlier....

Word to the Wise.....

Whatever you do...

DO NOT JUMP ON STAGE DURING A TECH N9NE CONCERT...

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD BASHED TO THE FLOOR AND DRAGGED FOR MILES IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDDIES OVER A $4.00 BET THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO IT... SORRY FOR THE LATE VITAL NEWS... HA, HA... I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN AT "EVERY" SHOW... COURTESY OF BIG JOE FROM "VERTIGO!!!"