adding BART to the siccness...good or bad idea?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

how does everyone feel about BART and the siccness being together considering the differencees between topics and opinions?

i think its hella cool...its got the two best boards on the internet rolled up into one.

what are your feelings?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I went to BART before it was here and if it ever seperates from The Siccness I'll still go there. I like having it here though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
It's perfect. Why go to hella different places to check shit out when we can have it at the same place and hear reactions for both sides. Another good reason to have all the record labels at the same place at the same time.

Late!

A

askgarcia

^^^
are they still trying to get their own site?
because it seems fine where it is...i thought the addition of BART would bring more ppl together but it seems a lot of folks only post on the board they first were on.

Apr 25, 2002
I think it's tight as fuck because the addition of BART brought a lot of cool ass people over here that had misconceptions of the siccness, and I think it forced us siccness residents to realize that BART was full of cool folks. I was registered on BART for a long ass time but I rarely posted. I read that board all the time though, especially the OPEN forum. Anyway, I think it's sick to have them together.......much love, peace.......