Action Bronson Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ just heard this dropped and i came RIGHT HERE to do the same...or find the album...good shit oro!!

all these albums coming out makes me wanna drop some LSD tabs today...i might just.....fuck.....its just gon be a 10 hour high so i gotta get the shady blaze squadda b and everything else new to make it worth the trip

i guess ill wait till my chick gets home so i can let her drop and be around for her first acid trip fuck it....downloading now

Props: Snakegang

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i kinda like the hima album a little more right now maybe its more high-friendly i dunno

some songs on this album smack tho, one thing i just noticed about bronson today is he raps like the people who cameo on his songs....not by voice but by style..noticed cuz he changed his entire style up on that schoolboy q shit and was rhymin a little fast first time ever

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ima prolly have top listen to it a few times to fully soak it up

just finished the album...ima listen to it from start to back again when i get home from getting more drugs

need some weed i aint smoked in a week this music would prolly be alot doper

bronson is always talking about putting drugs in pitbulls buttholes...this dudes pitbulls butt is gonna get searched by the police one day, hes mentioned drugs in his dogs butt a good 5-6 times in his career

or his pit bulls gonna die

either or
you know dudes pitbull is always tryna nip at its own ass like WTF this is annoying me but i cant reach it fuuuck

then named the song mike vick lmao this nigga does not give a fuck bout a dog either that or he loves dogs dmx style

Last edited:
Props: infinity

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Just gave this a quick listen and it sounds really good. Cant wait to soak it in more tomorrow...