Action Bronson Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
“Blue Chips 2 is 100 percent next. I’m not really sure when, but I’m thinking end of August, September. But probably closer to September for it to drop. I’m probably gonna do another video for Saaab Stories, then drop this Blue Chips 2 shit. Then drop the actual ‘album’ album at the top of next year that’s going to be on a major fucking record label.
“I was bullshitting [when I told Whoo Kid I was done with one producer projects]. I have another one coming with Alchemist, too. Obviously I’m gonna do them. I love these guys, I could never not work with them. Alchemist, we already have another project to put out. Me and Party Supplies had another project to put out right after Blue Chips came out.
I’m very excited about it. I’m excited about all projects, but [the] Blue Chips [series] is definitely one of my favorite things to do. It’s actually what kind of popped me off.”

rest of the long ass interview:

The Green Room with Action BronsonNah Right

Props: Nuttkase

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol damn

Potholes In My Blog » Action Bronson Cancels Shows After Hurting His Back From Sneezing
Potholes In My Blog » Action Bronson Promises He’ll Make the ’2 High 2 Die Tour’ With Danny Brown

Normally, I might call BS but I've had a similar experience. Got 2 ribs broken boxing drunk with the homie, and a few months later they were just about 100% healed, when I bent down to pick something up & sneezed and they snapped apart violently. Most intense pain ever.

Plus Action is like 400 lbs. lol

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
lol damn

Potholes In My Blog » Action Bronson Cancels Shows After Hurting His Back From Sneezing
Potholes In My Blog » Action Bronson Promises He’ll Make the ’2 High 2 Die Tour’ With Danny Brown

Normally, I might call BS but I've had a similar experience. Got 2 ribs broken boxing drunk with the homie, and a few months later they were just about 100% healed, when I bent down to pick something up & sneezed and they snapped apart violently. Most intense pain ever.

Plus Action is like 400 lbs. lol
I broke 11 ribs (on the same side) in a car accident and sneezed while they were still broken. It hurt so fucking bad my body stopped the sneeze half way through. I was scared of sneezing for about 3 months after that.

Props: infinity