Action Bronson Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
The album was cool but it won't stay in rotation long. My biggest problem with Bronson is that he's basically a hood version of Aesop Rock. None of his raps are anything but ramblings that have no cohesive ideas.

I always thought it would be dope for a producer to sample the Beware The Batman intro

and it sounds like they sampled the voice on Only In America. maybe not but either way it would still be dope to sample it.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
Went to the April 4th Portland show with my homie. Great Show, the venue was dope, security relaxed, and Meyhem Lauren opened and rocked the house. Didn't catch any of Alchemists set, was in the smoking pad/bar. Bronson did a pretty big set and did most of Mr. Wonderful plus his hits. Probably the most positive rap show I ever attended. Not one fight, nor argument. plus lots of green to go around. He stayed afterwards to chop it up with folks n takes pics. 100

Apr 5, 2003
I wasn't fuckin with this album at first due to Kendrick dropping his album on the same week unexpectedly but I've grown to appreciate the direction he went with this project.
What is the direction exactly?

To me it felt like a bunch of random songs thrown together.
A few of the songs were dope (all the 1s released before the album dropped), but I can't say I felt there was any direction/vision.