Ace of Spits Debut Album-The Hand I Was Dealt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
Yeah imma see if mutha fuckas out here will fuck wit him, already gotta gang of people who fuck wit tone and wood, see if they will fuck wit that Decoto fam, ace sendin me a package to promote out here so we will see how shit flys ya feel?

Jun 5, 2004
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^yea i got a track with him and my cuzzin....its not mixed but its on my music page....im getting it mixed as we speak..gonna post it up next week when i go back in studio...
thats dope...

dont u got a track with eddy projecks too?

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^yea i got a track with him and my cuzzin....its not mixed but its on my music page....im getting it mixed as we speak..gonna post it up next week when i go back in studio...
Thats good homie i wanna listen to the finished track

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
XFURYOUS said:
I AINT GONNA LIE,I NEVER HEARD OF DISS N1GGA WHAT TYPE OF SHYTE HE RAP ABOUT?

he raps more about his hustle ...not too big into banging tracks...he really got heat tho...

and eastside ill let you kno when its ready and mixed so you can peep

rose town ryda said:
thats dope...
dont u got a track with eddy projecks too?
yea eddi is my homie...we gonna do a few more tracks soon...the track your talking bout is with me , troll and eddi projex "rep that 510"

eddi and troll came clean on that shit....but i gotta get that track mixed down for the album so what you hear is the rough version on the page now...