Ace of Spits Debut Album-The Hand I Was Dealt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
lmao caught up!
fucking bobo......catching motherfuckas!

its all good tho..ace is my homie...he knows and understands networking..haha
lol holla at Ace and tell him that homie overseas is waitin on that promo package brah....

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
yeah ace of spits can spit fa sho!!.. the track eastbayrider and his cuzzin did with him was slappin..

@eastbayrider: imma hit you up, maybe next weekend i wanna go record, i lost abel's number tho, can you shoot it this way one time? thnx homie.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
TROLL said:
yeah ace of spits can spit fa sho!!.. the track eastbayrider and his cuzzin did with him was slappin..

@eastbayrider: imma hit you up, maybe next weekend i wanna go record, i lost abel's number tho, can you shoot it this way one time? thnx homie.
yea check ur pm in a few bro....rite on for the love on that track too, when its done and mixed ill let u kats know

Aug 1, 2005
MAN MY HOMIE SATAN WAS ONE OF THE REALEST HOMIES IVE KNOWN HIT HIS MYSPACE FOR AN ADRESS TO WRITE THE HOMIE ACE MAN THATS MY NIGG I SEE YOU ACE KEEP THIS DODGE TOWN SHIT LIT MY HOMIE WILL BE HOME BEFOR YOU KNOW IT