??? ABOUT SICCNESS SHOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
3 STRIKES said:
^NOT LIKE THAT IM SAYING IS IT FAST WHEN U ORDER CD'S
Ive ordered a fair amount of c.ds from them myself.Ya cant beat the prices,and they ship out pretty fast,Ive even gotten some free things thrown in before,One time there wasnt a c.d in stock they emailed me I said send something new ,and they gave me two new products.....they are customer orientated

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I've bought tons of CDs from them over the past year. It's the only place I can get the new San Diego releases. The send the CDs through UPS, so they will send you an email saying they were sent and you will receive them within two days. A lot of my CDs arrive with cracked cases but that's because the UPS workers throw those things around like footballs. But that doesn't affect the actual disc. And if they don't send you one of the CDs you ordered, just email them and they will refund the money you paid for the CD.

Feb 10, 2006
all i really want to know is if they got that S.E.T. tickeration 4 life in CD, i will even buy it if it's in a burned CD because that shit is a legit SE classic and my tape sounds faded out now

Jul 5, 2002
COOPDVILL said:
Out Of Stock Looks Like Your Entitled To A Refund My Friend!!!
don't get me wrong. i sent nemo several emails but neither got the cd nor a refund. one day i just said fuck it and never ordered again.
if you wanna handle that i'll be fine

Dec 28, 2004
I ordered some stuff in the past, and most of it came with broken cases that I assume lead to the cd or dvd being all scratched up. Another thing I didn't like personally...was that I ordered something on Monday, then on Friday I get an email saying that it has been sent out, so then I don't get it till like 2-3 days after that...