about rap bay . com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
anybody order form here regularly? i ordered cd's from them lsomething ike 3 weeks ago and they still ain't send shit out. is this normal for them? i only ordered from them once before and i forgot that i ordered some shit by the time it came i just figured it got lost in the mail or something. they always seem to have what im looking for i just don't want to get ganked<-(i just dated myself huh)

May 3, 2002
I've ordered many many times from rapbay in the past few years. They always come thru. Maybe you should call or e-mail them Chango.

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
I've ordered a few CDs from them too, and they all arrived quickly, like 1 or 2 days after they ship them. That's probably because I live only an 1/2 hour away. But the last time I ordered from them, they sent me the wrong fucking CD. I tried to contact them by phone and e-mail to see if I could get the right CD or a refund, but they've never responded to my e-mails or ever answered their damn phone. Guess I gotta order another one like the other one.

Jul 21, 2004
I ordered from them once, they took a month to send the CD (NE5) and when it got here it was the WRONG CD!!! (SUGA FREE).. I was mad but like a week later they wound up sending the right one... I will give them a try agine sum time soon. But not to enthusiasticlly..

LOL I KNOW I DIDINT SPELL THAT BIG ASS WORD RIGHT!!!

Apr 13, 2006
yea i ordered a no love shirt off em n dey never sent it....but i said fuck it as long as dey didnt charge it to my atm is all good......but ill never order from em again

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
XCHANGO4 your order shouldn't be taking that long...I work at rapbay and I'll be in there tomorrow morning so if you wanna call me a lil after 10 I can get this figured out for you.. its toll free to call 1-866-4-RAPBAY is the number so definitely hit me up so we can get your order out to you...we usually ship within a few days so 3 weeks is too long...AND ANYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD IF YOU'VE HAD AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO GET CLEARED UP PLEASE CONTACT ME. RAPBAYS HERE TO GET MUSIC TO THE PEOPLE AND WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT HERE TO RIP YOU OFF SO HIT US UP..TOLL FREE 1-866-4-RAPBAY.....call me up tomorrow morning or anyday 10-6 monday through friday...my names Kyle if I dont pick up just ask for me!

Be sure to support spread the word about home boy rap, friscostreetshow, the siccness shop, rapbay and all the online bay stores!!

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
XCHANGO4 said:
anybody order form here regularly? i ordered cd's from them lsomething ike 3 weeks ago and they still ain't send shit out. is this normal for them? i only ordered from them once before and i forgot that i ordered some shit by the time it came i just figured it got lost in the mail or something. they always seem to have what im looking for i just don't want to get ganked<-(i just dated myself huh)
ARE YOU STILL IN JAPAN CHANGO ????? THAT RIGHT THERE MIGHT BE A LIL' LAGG TIME .....

Feb 23, 2004
i usually get a couple of the cds and there is a note sayin that they will ship out the other one when they get it in stock

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
LyfeCentenz said:
XCHANGO4 your order shouldn't be taking that long...I work at rapbay and I'll be in there tomorrow morning so if you wanna call me a lil after 10 I can get this figured out for you.. its toll free to call 1-866-4-RAPBAY is the number so definitely hit me up so we can get your order out to you...we usually ship within a few days so 3 weeks is too long...AND ANYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD IF YOU'VE HAD AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO GET CLEARED UP PLEASE CONTACT ME. RAPBAYS HERE TO GET MUSIC TO THE PEOPLE AND WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT HERE TO RIP YOU OFF SO HIT US UP..TOLL FREE 1-866-4-RAPBAY.....call me up tomorrow morning or anyday 10-6 monday through friday...my names Kyle if I dont pick up just ask for me!
Shit, I'm gonna hit you up later on today also. And if I can't get a hold of you, I'll shoot you a PM.

Jul 13, 2005
I orderd a jacka shirt took over 1month 3rd week called them up N said they still need 2 get them from jacka's camp but they will send me some extra stuff mufkaz sent me flyerz ha theze mufkaz