??? About Miami's Collection Of Dope Part 2 ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I've been listening to disc 2 of Miami's Collection Of Dope Part 2 and I'm on track 10 called Fresh Out, who is the artist on this track? I don't recognize that voice from anywhere. Also track 12 called We Go, I heard this track before on another Thizz album, but which one is it from? And who are the featured artists on that track? Track 13 called Hyphy with Keak Da Sneak, what album is that track from and who is the other featured artist on that track? Oh yeah, one more ??... Track 02 called D-Boyz, I know I heard that track before at the very end of the Thizzelle Washington album, but who are the featured artists? Is it Mac Dre, Pooh Sauce, Rydah J. Klyde, and Miami??

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Fresh Out is by Vital. We Go is the wrong name if it's the track I'm thinking of, It's really called "Smokin With My Niggas" by City Side Crew with Yukmouth from City Side Crooks. And Hyphy is Keak with Bra Heff off That's My Word. And D-Boyz is with Dre, Rydah, and I think Sauce is on it, he did vocals like how Miami does huh?