Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Can I say, "Rodgers already has as many career road playoff wins as Joe Montana?"
You can say "Joe Montana won more football games than Aaron Rodgers during the regular season, and therefor didn't have to win as many ROAD games in the playoffs, due to his team being seeded higher than the other teams he played."

And "my comparisons of Aaron Rodgers to Joe Montana are very selective, because there's not much I can bring up to make Rodgers look as good as Montana."

By the way, I'm rooting for Aaron Rodgers because he's the guy I wanted when we drafted Alex Smith. The better he looks, the worse our owners look. Jed York actually cares about his image amongst his team's fans, as opposed to his bitch ass parents who don't give a shit, so he won't want to make a huge mistake like that again.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i like how rossi ignores arsons posts
What u talkin bout Willis? Why would I comment on him saying anyone who says Joe Montana is a system QB should be shot? I never said that nor have I ever heard anyone say that so that's just a dumb irrelevant quote in this thread. So why don't u go kiss him u aids booger.