A7X shitting on rap music right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
your A7X fandom really makes me sick. How can you not hear how bad they suck. you really need some differet exposure.

Again, unless your just posting hate against the band and not reading my posts, you will see that I have been exposed to tons of different rock bands, and I still feel the way I do bout A7X.

Can you explain WHY they suck so bad, and have you ONLY heard the singles? Is your opinion clouded by the fact that they are a mainstream band?

Sep 17, 2006
I dunno what the hell you are talking about, but I'm a firm believer in the fact that if it sounds good to me, then it's damn good music. Plus "A Little Piece of Heaven" has a bunch of different instruments in it besides bass, guitars and drums ( they got strings, horns, guest vocalists and more ). Plus the whole plot of the song is cool and original.

If your looking for more complicated stuff from them try "Blinded in Chains", "Betrayed", "Sidewinder", "Bat Country", "Scream"...alot of the City of Evil album. All different types of styles in each song, which makes it a very fun and interesting listen.

May 9, 2002
Cmon, Smurf, let the man have his opinion...isnt that what we try and preach in this forum...to not ostricize someone because you dont like a band they do?

He likes them, you dont and neither one of you are gonna convince eachother otherwise...lets move on, shall we?

May 1, 2007
avenged sevenfold are just another generic mtv/radio band that will be out of the limelight pretty soon, once another new fad comes along in music.

Sep 17, 2006
Dude, they only had like 2 songs ever make it to MTV, and you can't deny how sick "Bat Country" was. I'm not trying to make anyone like them ( directed to the wierd anime girl ), but they are a great band and I am convinced if you actually listen to some album tracks, everyone would like at least something they have to offer.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I met the drummer and the bass player at a bar after their show with Coheed here last year, drummer was a dick but the bass player was cool as hell. Was really humble and was doing shots with my friends and me. They covered Pantera- Walk that night too which was pretty badass.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol it was a lot cooler live, especially because earlier that day my friend was joking around saying he needs to start dedicating things to Dimebag Darrell more often. Then at the show we hear "Alright motherfuckers this one's for Dimebag Motherfucking Darrell!" and everyone went apeshit.

May 3, 2002
I gotta come clean.. I never heard A7X.. i was looking for new for awhile on here.. got some new favorite bands.. Between the buried and me, The Fall of Troy, Flyleaf and so on.. but everyone voiced their opinions and said they suck.. Well like a month ago they had downloadable tracks on Rock Band, so i downloaded, Critical Acclaim and Afterlife.. and they really stuck with me. Idk if its cuz its fun to play on RB, or its just really catchy. I havent really listened to their other stuff but i download a lotta cds. I like how some of their songs sound, the lead singer is alright most of the time.. but at times i do feel that Lincoln Park feeling.. and i hate LP. But i like those two songs. At times i see all the people hating i dont know what to think, lol.