A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
pworldrydah @pworldrydah I heard this track the other day it reminded why I think you're one ah the dopest rappers in CA. when you droppin a new album? Rat poison was coo but you droppin a solo anytime ?

lol that isnt rydah j klyde or unless you think its a-wax it aint him either

Feb 4, 2006
pworldrydah @pworldrydah I heard this track the other day it reminded why I think you're one ah the dopest rappers in CA. when you droppin a new album? Rat poison was coo but you droppin a solo anytime ?

Lol im not J Klyde. I was on my Mob Figaz shit tough when i made this account. Somebody thought i was Dubb 20 too. I needa change my shit up.

Feb 8, 2006
A- wax got them different styles that keeps shit so fresh.pulling strings was just so clean and that train wreck song had me thinking he wrote it for me.I think that's why he get so much luv.he doesn't make it seem like he trying to floss on his fans.he come real on every CD..I also like when he come with that harder style too. I'll snort your net worth was my favorite rap line for years.I hope he can make some serious money in this shit cuz his music helped me through a lot of shit and I'm thankful for real.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i feel the song utilities cuz the city of pittsburg chargin muthafuckas 250 dolar deposits. shit is real on top of rent deposit for a new place electricity and everything else that come with movin. lol i damn near wanted to take off on the bitch at the water company over that aint heard of no city ever charge such a high deposit plus the tap water nasty as fuck

pittsburg a cool place tho. i live smack in the middle of the hood but who gives a fuck. im not new to wx tho i been slappin dude since 65 g's and who got it...shit i promoted for the niggas album release before would do it again

he had alot of songs that muthafuckas could feel on the new one which was a dope idea. like maury dance..everyone been through it w a chick on some shit like that...that songs my boys fav song due to that haha im usually not huge on hook heavy songs but the album grew on me like ebola in liberia

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
Peckerwood was a crazy white boy Norteno that used to run with Crazy Ass Latinos...he killed himself cuz the girls family he killed on highway 4 was gonna kill his ass..

He did get over a bunch of cats in Pittsburg and Antioch ...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
P @pierxboy you can't just drop a sample that slaps that hard on instagram without leakin it for the fans...damn that shit go hard! What project that on?