A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2002
P @pierxboy that wasn't an invitation for you to prop my post.
man that was kind of a jerkish thing to say not that wax needs my support, and you're 16 so i'm not going to threaten you or poke fun at your pic, but I am wondering what the heck is wrong with you?

Sep 25, 2014
Because legit mobsters generally jump on the internet and start telling people how they're legit mobsters. They also generally allow people to post up their mother's phone number and address on the internet with zero repercussions.

u sound like a square...real ones dont sweat over petty shit. u can post numbers off the internet all u want tryna get my attention, thats public knowledge. i back my claims wit proof, if u dont wana do the homework, thats your loss.

Feb 11, 2006
Do you realize that all your "comebacks" you come with involve men being gay together?

You're no better then Incisions and DaGrimFaggotJuggalo on here
I been seeing that shit for a while and have always had that lil Vietnamese kid down as being tarred with the same brush as Lamb,NoJive,lil lucky and all those type of try hard niggaz that niggaz just laugh at...Ima try Find the one post that Confirmed to me this niggaz a straight up Herb. Bwhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.