A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
u sound like a square...real ones dont sweat over petty shit. u can post numbers off the internet all u want tryna get my attention, thats public knowledge. i back my claims wit proof, if u dont wana do the homework, thats your loss.
I'm a square, but you're the one trying to impress people on the internet saying "I come from a legit mob background" lol

Also I don't post anybodies info or phone numbers, I'm speaking how I doubt a "legit mobster" would allow their mother to be harassed by the people who do, people who only live a few hours away on top of that.

Can't say I've ever seen anybody from the Gambino Crime Family or similar organization jumping on the internet saying "hey guys, I'm from the legit mob" lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
u sound like a square...real ones dont sweat over petty shit. u can post numbers off the internet all u want tryna get my attention, thats public knowledge. i back my claims wit proof, if u dont wana do the homework, thats your loss.

Bro bro, if my mom was a real estate agent in a nice place and my family was "mob" i would re evaluate what I was doing. Follow them instead of looking for dubcnn and Siccness props. Real talkalpyse now.

Sep 25, 2014
I'm a square, but you're the one trying to impress people on the internet saying "I come from a legit mob background" lol

Also I don't post anybodies info or phone numbers, I'm speaking how I doubt a "legit mobster" would allow their mother to be harassed by the people who do, people who only live a few hours away on top of that.

Can't say I've ever seen anybody from the Gambino Crime Family or similar organization jumping on the internet saying "hey guys, I'm from the legit mob" lol

not tryna impress anyone, the topic was snitchin and i know the rules better than most the nerds who post here, so i let it be known.

ive met people off the internet over funk when i was a teenager.....but thats not somethin a grown man should be doin or even considerin. unless u know that person in reality, it's just a screen name tryna get u in your feelings. if some1 online get u mad enough to meet up when gettin people mad on the internet is most peoples goal on here, then thats an automatic loss for u. now, if some1 i know real life said the same shit they say on here, whole nother story.

and i can give a fuck less what u think, i leave tryna impress cats to dagrimfagboys and timebombs of this forum

Sep 25, 2014
Bro bro, if my mom was a real estate agent in a nice place and my family was "mob" i would re evaluate what I was doing. Follow them instead of looking for dubcnn and Siccness props. Real talkalpyse now.
do u even know what i do for a livin outside of music? u talkin just to talk, i post here like any1 else. assumptions the mother of all fuckups. 1 person says one thing and u got 100 sheep right behind them echoin that same bullshit.

Feb 11, 2006
Anyway enough of toying with peasants like jmacc916 @jmacc916 . ..
Killa Tay admits he is a Dry snitch...but says it's Not snitching because he didn't say it direct to the Person he Dry Snitched on.

Status
Not open for further replies.