A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
do u even know what i do for a livin outside of music? u talkin just to talk, i post here like any1 else. assumptions the mother of all fuckups. 1 person says one thing and u got 100 sheep right behind them echoin that same bullshit.

Honestly I don't. But apparently you're a member of the mob so I'll lay off.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
T @TAY CAPONE What would you call someone who Tells 20+ random people the Name of someone they think was involved in a popular well loved rapper being killed??

That's serious question btw as I can't get my head round what you class as snitching/tellin lies/tales/dry snitching or what ever..
a reporter?
a psychic?
a detective?

whats the answer?

May 29, 2002
Not really. I dont make threads when Tay drops a song and put 7 exclamation marks and "#amazing" in the title.

If Tay is wrong about something I wont side with him. But I agree with what he saying on this thread. That dont make me a cheerleader, that makes me a realist.
Lil bitch nigga don't speak on me. You Lil sucka ass bitch. Keep your thoughts to yourself. KillaTay you a washed up gangsta/rapper, that no one has looked for since Snake eyes, sound like Wax won cuz he all you think about on
here!!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Lil bitch nigga don't speak on me. You Lil sucka ass bitch. Keep your thoughts to yourself. KillaTay you a washed up gangsta/rapper, that no one has looked for since Snake eyes, sound like Wax won cuz he all you think about on
here!!!!!
WELL IM GLAD TO KNOW U LOOK AT IT AS SOME KINDA COMPETITION BUT IM PUSHIN THE TRUTH REGARDLESS. IN THIS INSTANCE IM NOT ON NO RAP SHIT SIR, JUST EXPOSIN SNAKES AND FAKES WITH THE TRUTH. I LAUGH AT YALL WHEN U SAY NOBODY LOOKS FOR MY MUSIC BUT ITS AN OPINION NOT A FACT. IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULDNT ALREADY HAVE PRE ORDERS FOR MY "SOLO" PROJECT. SO ILL GLADLY ACCEPT ALL THE TRASHTALK AND PPL SAYIN IM WASHED UP BUT WHILE THEY YAPPIN IM JUST ACCOMPLISHING MY GOALS AND STILL HELPIN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ACCOMPLISH GOALS. I DONT MIND PLAYIN MY POSITION AS LONG AS ITS EXECUTIVE AND I WORKED TO GET WHERE IM AT, NOT USED OTHER PPL LIKE MFS THAT AINT 100.
NEVERTHELESS, OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, WE ALL GOT EM AND UNLESS U GAY, ITS BETTER TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF CUZ I MIGHT NOT REALLY GIVE A SINGLE FUCC.
#YUP YUP

Last edited:
May 29, 2002
WELL IM GLAD TO KNOW U LOOK AT IT AS SOME KINDA COMPETITION BUT IM PUSHIN THE TRUTH REGARDLESS. IN THIS INSTANCE IM NOT ON NO RAP SHIT SIR, JUST EXPOSIN SNAKES AND FAKES WITH THE TRUTH. I LAUGH AT YALL WHEN U SAY NOBODY LOOKS FOR MY MUSIC ITS AN OPINION. IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULDNT ALREADY HAVE PRE ORDERS FOR MY "SOLO" PROJECT. SO ILL GLADLY ACCEPT ALL THE TRASHTALK AND PPL SAYIN IM WASHED UP BUT WHILE THEY YAPPIN IM JUST ACCOMPLISHING MY GOALS AND STILL HELPIN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ACCOMPLISH GOALS. I DONT MIND PLAYIN MY POSITION AS LONG AS ITS EXECUTIVE AND I WORKED TO GET WHERE IM AT, NOT USED OTHER PPL LIKE MFS THAT AINT 100.
NEVERTHELESS, OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, WE ALL GOT EM AND UNLESS U GAY, ITS BETTER TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AROUND PPL LIKE ME CUZ I MIGHT NOT REALLY GIVE A SINGLE FUCC.
#YUP YUP
I respected that answer until that gay shit nigga! !!! And just like you I do what the fuck I want!!!! I'm from the cloth of Chinese Tone Steve, Henry MM and couple other names you know out this way. I ain't with no sucka shit!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I respected that answer until that gay shit nigga! !!! And just like you I do what the fuck I want!!!! I'm from the cloth of Chinese Tone Steve, Henry MM and couple other names you know out this way. I ain't with no sucka shit!!!
THATS ALL GOOD. I RAN WITH THE PPL U MENTIONED WHEN MM WAS ALIVE SO AT LEAST U KNOW IM NOT THE GROUPIE TRYING TO ACT LIKE I WAS ON STAGE. IM REAL WITH MINE TOO AND IM JUST A REAL MAN THAT DONT LIKE NOTHIN THAT DONT LIKE ME. NO DISRESPECT IF U MY PPLS PPLS BUT I LIKE TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT TO MAKE A MF THINK. U CALLED ME WASHED UP RIGHT?? U CANT EXPECT ME TO DEFEND MYSELF WITH PASSIVENESS CUZ IM REALLY NOT THAT. IN CASE U DIDNT GET THE MEMO, I ONLY RESPECT WHAT RESPECTS ME

May 29, 2002
My opinion and you answer like a man until the gay shit!!! School me with facts not name calling. Telling me you have preorders already clowns me more then calling me gay? Cuz I know I fuck pussy so whatever. I was with Rudy, Big Rollie and Tone when Bo hit the P, back in the day. Just a youngsta soakin game.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
M @Mr Vandal
I did say unless u were gay so maybe u shouldnt read into it so vigorously.
NO DISRESPECT INTENDED UNTIL U COMPARE ME TO A DISRESPECTFUL SNAKE OR ATTACC MY PERSONAL CHARACTER...(Which u did).
ANYWAY, REST EASY...I GOT A MIXING SESSION TOMORROW SO I WONT BE ABLE TO DOODLE WITH U FELLAS SO FREQUENTLY. ITS BEEN REAL AND ALSO MY PLEASURE.
#WCMG'Z UP

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
here!!!!!
I'm sorry what kind of grown man writes "#amazing" in the title of a song thread. Thats some 13 year old girl justin bieber type shit, definitely not straight folks shit son.

You a cheerleader and a nutrider clear as day.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I'm sorry what kind of grown man writes "#amazing" in the title of a song thread. Thats some 13 year old girl justin bieber type shit, definitely not straight folks shit son.

You a cheerleader and a nutrider clear as day.
i hope for your own sake, that you dont run into Mr Vandal...and if you just happen to be so unfortunate...ill pray for your sorry ass kid

do some research on people before you yap ur fat fuckin mouth you lil mud sucker, these waters dont take kind to bottom feeders and cheerleaders

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
i hope for your own sake, that you dont run into Mr Vandal...and if you just happen to be so unfortunate...ill pray for your sorry ass kid

do some research on people before you yap ur fat fuckin mouth you lil mud sucker, these waters dont take kind to bottom feeders and cheerleaders
Motherfucker I dont give a fuck who he is, he could be obama for all I care....what he did was some bitch shit and Ima call him out on it.

I look at what people post before who posts it. Thats just being real.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
Motherfucker I dont give a fuck who he is, he could be obama for all I care....what he did was some bitch shit and Ima call him out on it.

I look at what people post before who posts it. Thats just being real.
Why are you writing that in an American accent you fag? Hahaha how can a lil teenage Mongoloid fucker like you know anything about being real when you haven't even had your first beer haha Your posts are really embarrassing to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.