A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
OK SO IF THATS DRY SNITCHIN I CAN ACCEPT IT AND I AINT SHAMED.
Well, according to Mozzy............................................

MOZZY said:
still a rat / even if you dry snitching light weight
The video - minute 2:21.

So if you believe what Mozzy say, then Wax callin you a snitch is 100% accurate.

If you think Mozzy full of shit, then maybe you're right.

I dont know - not my business. 1 thing I do know is that the GrimProphet trolling super hard. He got every 1 bent out of shape. Come on now brehs, you seen a picture of this dude right? Anyone who gives that simp any amount of time should think about life in general. Dude is a clear poodle and is trolling super hard.

In any case - can't wait for that new Wax album. I have a feeling shit is gonna stay in rotation for a while - which is more than i can say about any Tay release in the last 20 years.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Very entertaining wax and tay. But Awax I disagree with your take on listeners taste. I feel all your last 4 albums and I also felt cbo mf2.....yes siccness people u can listen to tay his friends and Awax and his friends!!! Geez!!! I agree with u wax on cbo not really sounding like a 90s babies but I don't ever wanna hear him or too short or any other old school rapper changing they sound to sound like whats hot now. I hate when bay rappers use trap beats and atl lingo Keep making that fire though a-wax just my 2cent though.
I was gonna post this. Thanks S @SpongeTodd

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
if a siccness poster pissed in your mouth and u said that dagrimfagboy pissed in your mouth when he really didn't........does that count as snitchin?

the answer is no......thats a false accusation. 2 different things, son. i come from a legit mob background too, so fall back actin like u know the rules when u really dont.

Lamb... I usually lay off you man ( no homo), but you come from a "legit mob background". Come on bro bro

Nov 11, 2006
What would be entertaining ??
What e-beef??
Why do you have such shit taste in music??
Is it not entertaining to see people fight? Dont people pay millons of dollars worldwide to see fights?

The e-beef thats been going on the last 13 pages

And c-bo is shit taste? Yea ok buddy, ur just another a-wax nutrider, u ride wax's nuts just as bad as grimjuggalo rides tay's nuts

Feb 11, 2006
Is it not entertaining to see people fight? Dont people pay millons of dollars worldwide to see fights?

The e-beef thats been going on the last 13 pages

And c-bo is shit taste? Yea ok buddy, ur just another a-wax nutrider, u ride wax's nuts just as bad as grimjuggalo rides tay's nuts
I've just realised what a huge fuckin dork you are..people said it a few times but it's just dawned on me. Don't take it personal

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You're right I'm sorry Tay. I'm sorry u came on here and accused me of killing people by name & I have to forever think about that pussy dry snitch shit u did whenever u type your paragraphs that only 3 people on his board read in their entirety. Meanwhile the guy who actually killed your boy is not worried about you at all & you don't speak on him at all. Hmmm

Looks like the bigger person showed up to the table.

Nov 11, 2006
I've just realised what a huge fuckin dork you are..people said it a few times but it's just dawned on me. Don't take it personal
Dont be mad because your favorite rapper would more than likely get stomped out...

A-wax is like 5'7" 165 and tay is like 6'2" 250.....do the math

Status
Not open for further replies.