A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I don't cheer lead for nobody lol I think this back and fourth shit is corny as fuck... We got deebo on one side and smokey on the other doing all this talking it's really like a reality tv show
Wax aint smokey, he the "my grandma gave me that chain" guy.

And you failed to mention a crowd of 30 grown men beggin to lick the bottom of A-wax shoes.

Dec 24, 2013
BITCH ASS SKINNY DUDE.....
SEE, THIS IS WHATS GONE GET U FUCCED UP IF U EVER SHOW YOUR FACE. WHO DID I SNITCH ON AND WHO WENT TO JAIL BEHIND ME SNITCHIN?? IF U CANT ANSWER THAT HONESTLY, U ARE BREAKIN CODE SINCE U CLAIM TO BE FROM THE STREETS.
I ANTAGONIZE U CUZ IM GIVING U A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE. I CAN DO THAT CUZ IMO U TALK SOMETHING U DONT WALK. PERIOD. IVE MATURED AS A MAN AND STATED SEVERAL TIMES, IT AINT ABOUT BEING HARD OR GANGSTA BUT MAN TO MAN I AT LEAST OWE U AN ASS WHUPPIN SO GO AHEAD AND DO YOUR TOUR, TRUST ME, THE MOB U LIKE TO DISRESPECT SO FLAGRANTLY HAS PLANS TO COME MEET U. SO HAVE FUN WITH THIS INTERNET SHIT, JUST KNOW U CROSSED THE WRONG GENERAL AND THERES CONSEQUENCES FOR THE SLANDER AND SNITCH ACCUSATIONS.
#WCM
Lol fuck your mob head shots only they come to my show pussy no warning shots

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
lol Wax aint big worm, you retarded af if you think he is.

^and those are just the classics. How many classic albums Wax got, Debbie Does A-Wax?
When did I say wax was big worm? Just goes to show how fucking dumb and illiterate you are. I've been a mutha fucking word wizard sense the 3rd grade!! You fucking dud

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
The bigger person will be the one who says "sorry" and is ready to open up and start the healing process
I TOOK THE HIGH ROAD TWICE.....
EVEN TRIED TO ORGANIZE A SITDOWN
THE ONLY ONE ON THE VIOLENCE SHIT IS THE FUCCBOY. I SUGGESTED OTHER OPTIONS, BUT SINCE HE WANNA KEEP UP THE FUCCERY, IMMA PLAY CHESS NOT CHECCERS AND DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.