A-wax - rest in peace to jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I get what c4 was saying as far as quoting the quote about how all the people who were on here choosing sides on the wax/figz shit look dumb now. And how he meant certain things are a pittsburg issue... Yea theres of course gonna be shit that gets thru the grapevine however farand wide or thin, thru the city and thru bay. Cuz i agree cuz there was certain shit that i could tell wasnt for everyones ears esp after i never seen taalkd about even on here (so i kept that way btw). And obviously if its somethjng an artist says on wax or on an interview then yea its gonna be niggas in timbucktu speaking on it. But picking sides from that position is literally no different than the time my boy (who used to be a huge G-Unit fan before i knew him) told me he once fought this asian kid at whatever middle school in sacramento...And the fight started because my boy was wearing the new G-unit shoes, and the asian kid saw the shoes and said somethin like "Aww its da Inc rite here bitch fuck 50 Cent fool... I ride wit Ja Rule n dem its Murder Inc Gang" so they fought in the bathroom. True story. LOL.

But i think what, or at least part of what c4 was saying was that no matter wwhat u heard, u could have heard more info about tha whole shit than 90% of other niggaz...but that dosent even mean ur in a position to even take a side or be cheerleading for either side. I have folks who are directly connected and i never felt the need to take sides, because i didnt see that as a way of affecting my loyalty or any thing like that (and the more u kno the more u understand what i mean).

Anyways it really hit close to home for me the other day, when i heard my boys lil kid daughter was asking him "So does that mean Uncle Jacka is up there in heaven?" I was like daaamn thats hella sad..

Jan 27, 2005
I get what c4 was saying as far as quoting the quote about how all the people who were on here choosing sides on the wax/figz shit look dumb now. And how he meant certain things are a pittsburg issue... Yea theres of course gonna be shit that gets thru the grapevine however farand wide or thin, thru the city and thru bay. Cuz i agree cuz there was certain shit that i could tell wasnt for everyones ears esp after i never seen taalkd about even on here (so i kept that way btw). And obviously if its somethjng an artist says on wax or on an interview then yea its gonna be niggas in timbucktu speaking on it. But picking sides from that position is literally no different than the time my boy (who used to be a huge G-Unit fan before i knew him) told me he once fought this asian kid at whatever middle school in sacramento...And the fight started because my boy was wearing the new G-unit shoes, and the asian kid saw the shoes and said somethin like "Aww its da Inc rite here bitch fuck 50 Cent fool... I ride wit Ja Rule n dem its Murder Inc Gang" so they fought in the bathroom. True story. LOL.

But i think what, or at least part of what c4 was saying was that no matter wwhat u heard, u could have heard more info about tha whole shit than 90% of other niggaz...but that dosent even mean ur in a position to even take a side or be cheerleading for either side. I have folks who are directly connected and i never felt the need to take sides, because i didnt see that as a way of affecting my loyalty or any thing like that (and the more u kno the more u understand what i mean).

Anyways it really hit close to home for me the other day, when i heard my boys lil kid daughter was asking him "So does that mean Uncle Jacka is up there in heaven?" I was like daaamn thats hella sad..
Homie no bullshit when I was in high school at gunderson high in south side san jo there was people banging g-unit and black wallstreet. And the shit was real they had the g unit decals on they whip. From tire slashing to fights people were really banging that shit. And all I could do was laugh at it.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E could you, or anyone else, please help clarify the lyrics in these lines?

"All that I was rappin bout was money, weed & guns, You brought Rico to the lab 223 at 1?"

"Disagreed on certain things never wished him dead, Truth be told n shit we both used to go mix at Lav's"

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E could you, or anyone else, please help clarify the lyrics in these lines?

"All that I was rappin bout was money, weed & guns, You brought Rico to the lab 223 at 1?"

"Disagreed on certain things never wished him dead, Truth be told n shit we both used to go mix at Lav's"
Brought freako to the lab for 23&1. A song off who got it with wax jack and freako.
Both used to go mix at levs. Lev berlak studio
Yes sir. Levs studio is called "the grill" in emeryville where everyone from Wax and Jacka to IAMSU and Richie Rich record and mix their records.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
"Uncle Bob" was Pittsburg's good weed back in the 90's and early 2000's. Like Frisco had "Nayd and Cat Piss", Oakland had "bomb or chronic" the P had Uncle Bob.

Im not a weed smoker or historian, but I pay attention.... Carry on!

But just a side note, I am hella glad you guys are listening to the words and breaking down what A Wax says. He is a wordsmith for sure. Every song he says something off the wall that leaves me rewinding and trying to figure out what he is talking about. And You can imagine what my hard drive looks like. I have 100 at the least unreleased songs. So my access of wax music is thorough.

Dec 13, 2013
"Uncle Bob" was Pittsburg's good weed back in the 90's and early 2000's. Like Frisco had "Nayd and Cat Piss", Oakland had "bomb or chronic" the P had Uncle Bob.

Im not a weed smoker or historian, but I pay attention.... Carry on!

But just a side note, I am hella glad you guys are listening to the words and breaking down what A Wax says. He is a wordsmith for sure. Every song he says something off the wall that leaves me rewinding and trying to figure out what he is talking about. And You can imagine what my hard drive looks like. I have 100 at the least unreleased songs. So my access of wax music is thorough.
Lucky you! haha

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

You have what I meant right for the most part, to sum it up in just a simple statement, and I hope most would agree with this now; it's an issue that started in the streets, and it should have stayed in the streets. All of the real street business that was spoken upon on this site and others over the years, should have never happened. It was never nobodies business outside of those involved. It shoulda been handled in house, or in the city in this instance. This should have never become a rap music, division of fans issue.