A-wax - rest in peace to jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Adding or replacing members of the Mob Figaz I's like taking Charlie sheen off 2 and a half men and replacing him with Ashton Kutcher. It just doesn't work. The Mob Figaz will never be the same without jacka. they shoulda made more albums together instead of asking for millions of dollars knowing it wouldn't happen.

May 29, 2002
Adding or replacing members of the Mob Figaz I's like taking Charlie sheen off 2 and a half men and replacing him with Ashton Kutcher. It just doesn't work. The Mob Figaz will never be the same without jacka. they shoulda made more albums together instead of asking for millions of dollars knowing it wouldn't happen.
Jack was like Method Man to Wu Tang Clan, most viable comercially of group members. Crazy how 3 of 5 mob figaz have been domed 2 survived. The best died.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CEZA...NOW THAT THE HATE IS BREWIN AGAIN....I KNOW U GOT GOOD IDEAS BUT U KNOW DAMN WELL THAT AINT GONE HAPPEN AND PUTTIN C-BO AND AWAX IN THE SAME SENTENCE OR ON THE SAME ALBUM AINT NEVER GONE SIT WELL WITH ME.
IF U ASK ME, THE GESTURE IS NICE BUT HE CORNY 4 EVEN DOIN A SONG ABOUT THE JACKA WHEN U KNOW DAMN WELL JACK WOULD HAVE NEVER RECORDED WITH THIS MAN AFTER ALL THE BULLSHIT HE HAS THROWN THE MOBS WAY OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS....I GUESS IT WAS 4 THE FANS....CUZ AINT LIKE UNI IS EVER GONNA HEAR IT. SMH....THATS WHY I LAUGHED WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT. U RAPPIN 2 A DEAD MAN 4 WHAT????

Dec 3, 2006
Tay take yo negative ass shit somewhere else. Mob this mob that But yet you didn't even go to any of the memorials for Jack. Hus had one at the temple. Ap had one today which he paid out his own pocket. Me personally I wouldn't have dropped the song if I had beef wit a cat but if a man wants to make peace with a man who helped him at the begining of his career who the fuck are you to judge.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND I DONT HAVE 2 DO SHIT 2 IMPRESS NONE OF U MF'S ESPECIALLY SHOW UP 2 A MEMORIAL THAT AINT A FUNERAL CUZ HE'S GONNA BE CREMATED...U MF'S ALWAYS IN THE BIZ AND DONT KNOW SHIT. I ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND WHAT I WAS GONNA DO 4 HIM AND HIS KIDS WHEN I FOUND OUT HE PASSED....
#SO STAY TUNED OR JUST STFU OR U CAN GET THE FADE 2 IF ITS A HONEST ONE

Dec 3, 2006
Dusty ass mutha fucka. Now u tryin to profit off his name. Let me school you on the word MOB. Only 2 type of cats claim mob. Bay Area cats and pirus/bloods. Felix Mitchell was the 1st to start using it from the Bay Area in the 80's. 69 mob which was from the same hood as yukmouth. Then it spread thru out the Bay Area. In Pittsburg we had 7th street Mob and Lo Mob which majority of the mob figaz are from. In LA pirus use mob a lot and started using it at the end of each set. You even have Mob pirus. Bay Area cats (Kumi) and bloods/pirus always use to MOB up in prison. You from Fresno and a crip. Get the fuck out of here Internet thug. You on here more then most.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Only 2 type of cats claim mob. Bay Area cats and pirus/bloods. Felix Mitchell was the 1st to start using it from the Bay Area in the 80's. 69 mob which was from the same hood as yukmouth. Then it spread thru out the Bay Area. In Pittsburg we had 7th street Mob and Lo Mob which majority of the mob figaz are from. In LA pirus use mob a lot and started using it at the end of each set. You even have Mob pirus. Bay Area cats (Kumi) and bloods/pirus always use to MOB up in prison. You from Fresno and a crip. Get the fuck out of here Internet thug. You on here more then most.
LOL, looks like you get a lot of your info from the internet. Those aint the only mob gangs.

the Creek Mob in Sac has been around since the 1980s and the G-Parkway Mob also started in the 1990s.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2006
Actually g-mob was started by Oakland cats. I know that for a fact. I've never heard of creek mob tho. But there's also use to be a gang called beast mob in sac n they where bloods.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Actually g-mob was started by Oakland cats. I know that for a fact. I've never heard of creek mob tho. But there's also use to be a gang called beast mob in sac n they where bloods.
that's true it was started by a family that moved to G-Parkway from Oakland, and half of the original members were from South Sac also.

and Creek Mob is old school from the 1980s and they are still a active gang today, they just aint as deep as the old days.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I like How everything is a mob these days.
Mob this, mob that, everybody is a mobster and in a mafia.

Yet they don't even come close to conducting themselves like a real mob or mafia does.