A WAX OR X RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 2, 2008
A-WAX is more of a complete rapper X-raided has alot of heart and puts it all in his music which i respect ,But A-WAX is just to ill and can do any type of track and just kill it ,he's 1 of the best west coast cats that is really about what he speaks,if the west has a chance at coming up A-WAX Would definately be the best bet.

Feb 7, 2010
they both go hard on there day mayne...x raided a legend and and has flows for days maybe the only thing he lacks apart from his freedom is diverse production and beats to spit over, awax lyrickal content and word play is gunfire....i been slappin x since i was a kid in juvie so its a sentimentle thing but awax also spittin shit i wanna hear right now so its what ever mayne they both spit dat gangsta shit so dats all dat matters...

Feb 4, 2010
a wax is ok .. he trys to hard to be lyrical .but im not feeling his attitude he flaunts jail ..and brags alot.and
throws his hands up and shit..theres a fine line between real mcs and wannabees
who flaunt there side hustles and money n shit..and cant keep there hand off there chains!lol......u gotta be aware u got fans that are kids n shit hed be better if he lost the attitude and cockyness a lil bit and be nore lyrical ..

Feb 7, 2010
LOL ^^^^ maybe he aint aimin his music at kids , its a matter of what people wanna hear and spittin what u believe to be treal mayne...why spit shit dat ya not about? or water down the reality of what a nigga been through and done? either way tell me what rapper aint cocky?? lol are you listning to Gangsta rap music but not hearing it brodie????

Feb 4, 2010
yea but have u actually listened to x raided lyrics lately ! ummm deff not what they used to be !!!so much pinned up furstration . too many topics .i dont think he can get on paper correctly.