A-Wax - Lay Em Down Twice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Anyone know who produced the original Lay Them Down? Was it Woodie?

On the same topic, you know that saying "You die twice, once when you pass and then the second time when people stop saying your name" ... The video made me pull out all my Woodie albums and spin them the whole weekend. He really let you feel like you knew him through his music - and he used to carry himself like a real intelligent and respectful dude on these boards. RIP Woodie

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
lol ok. Opinions are fun, huh? Id share my opinion on your dead GF, but ill keep it at bay. Thanks.
Lol man that's life mutha fuckas always gonna hate or have something negative to say but damn that's all I ever see from you... But hey you got two bitches to prop you so do your thing

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Lol man that's life mutha fuckas always gonna hate or have something negative to say but damn that's all I ever see from you... But hey you got two bitches to prop you so do your thing
Got nothing to do with hate, dumbass. Its called a fuckin OPINION. Or did you miss that part, you know...that you QUOTED. But you want to get all lippy. Why? Keep it movin breh. Go find another girl's life to fuck up. Heroin is fun. Until someone OD's.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Got nothing to do with hate, dumbass. Its called a fuckin OPINION. Or did you miss that part, you know...that you QUOTED. But you want to get all lippy. Why? Keep it movin breh. Go find another girl's life to fuck up. Heroin is fun. Until someone OD's.
lol damn you really are stupid bro I'm talking about the "how what?" Response like he asked you some super elaborate question you talking all this other weird shit like you know me I'm just talking about the gay shit I see you say on here all the time

Mar 27, 2012
Danny Bandanna #10th street/ #Military Minded/RBL posse

Wax that shit is dope......Reppin that P-world.....im still in Ny ......im alwayz askin bird when you coming to NY

May 9, 2002
lol damn you really are stupid bro I'm talking about the "how what?" Response like he asked you some super elaborate question you talking all this other weird shit like you know me I'm just talking about the gay shit I see you say on here all the time
Im stupid?? The drug addict has the nerve go call ME stupid?

Get your life together fuck boy.