A-Wax - Joke's on me video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I think everyone enjoyed being able to interact with Wax on here. I'm sure him being busy has a big part to do with it, but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't wanna fuck with the Sicc due to all the fuckery. It's a shame.
OUTSIDE OF ALL THE CHEERLEADING AND SHENANIGANS....LETS FACE THE FACTS, HE GOT CAUGHT IN HELLA LIES ON HERE, HAD QUITE A FEW GIMMICK ATTEMPTS EXPOSED AND HAD 2 RESORT TO DELETING POSTS AND/OR HAVING MODS DELETE PPL AND POSTS JUST TO TRY TO MAINTAIN SOME CREDIBILITY.. AS A MAN.
THINGS LIKE THAT CAN BE EMBARASSING TO AN EGOTISTICAL PERSON BUT I ACTUALLY THOUGHT DUTCH ADVISED HIM TO STOP THE SLANDER CAMPAIGNS AND "FUCKERY" THAT HE CREATED.
#THE TRUTH DON'T LIE, PPL DO

Sep 5, 2013
OUTSIDE OF ALL THE CHEERLEADING AND SHENANIGANS....LETS FACE THE FACTS, HE GOT CAUGHT IN HELLA LIES ON HERE, HAD QUITE A FEW GIMMICK ATTEMPTS EXPOSED AND HAD 2 RESORT TO DELETING POSTS AND/OR HAVING MODS DELETE PPL AND POSTS JUST TO TRY TO MAINTAIN SOME CREDIBILITY.. AS A MAN.
THINGS LIKE THAT CAN BE EMBARASSING TO AN EGOTISTICAL PERSON BUT I ACTUALLY THOUGHT DUTCH ADVISED HIM TO STOP THE SLANDER CAMPAIGNS AND "FUCKERY" THAT HE CREATED.
#THE TRUTH DON'T LIE, PPL DO
I think that there is just "fuckery" at the Siccness in general. Everyone appreciates your presence here too. I think it's a shame that rappers never seem to stick around, and maybe that's because of the fuckery. My point, fuckery is here without Killa Tay or Wax. It's just a part of the enviornment and Sicc culture. The shit between you two is none of my biz. I slap both of your music and never took sides when it comes to the bullshit. All I'm sayin is it would be nice if more rappers participated. Everyone on the forum knows that at one point you both have instigated each other and tried to get under the others skin. No cheerleading.