A Wax - Jetsons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Well we been hearing that people hate when Wax raps with other people, so we are putting out solo songs with no feature for a while. I think he has 2 albums coming out with no features.... Or one with no features and 1 with maybe 2 features....

Just trying to show he is dope regardless of who he does music with.
I know I had commented on that in the past, but I don't hate it when he raps with other cats ....but he gotta pick better talent to rock with, he eats those cats he's featured up in a verse or 2.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Well we been hearing that people hate when Wax raps with other people, so we are putting out solo songs with no feature for a while. I think he has 2 albums coming out with no features.... Or one with no features and 1 with maybe 2 features....

Just trying to show he is dope regardless of who he does music with.
Do y'all have a release date for the no feature one

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Do y'all have a release date for the no feature one
No release date locked down. But I have both albums sitting in a folder on my desktop. They are done and coming shortly. He wants 3 solo albums out by the end of the year. I have 2 albums locked down and about 25 other songs that are done. 95% of it is solo.

Also Wax and Smigg Dirtee are about 6-8 songs into the Bad News album that should have been done YEARS ago. They just did like 4-5 new records a few weeks ago. So the music is getting right.

Hope the fans support good music. There is a lot of it coming. Just sit tight!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
No release date locked down. But I have both albums sitting in a folder on my desktop. They are done and coming shortly. He wants 3 solo albums out by the end of the year. I have 2 albums locked down and about 25 other songs that are done. 95% of it is solo.

Also Wax and Smigg Dirtee are about 6-8 songs into the Bad News album that should have been done YEARS ago. They just did like 4-5 new records a few ago. So the music is getting right.

Hope the fans support good music. There is a lot of it coming. Just sit tight!
Good shit, that's dope that wax and smigg are working together again.