A-WAX--Jesus Malverde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Their is a one hit sample on, "gone fishin'" that kept making me think their was a squad car pulling someone over in front of my apartments. It took me until almost the end of the song to realize it was coming from my jbls.

Album wise..... Pretty solid so far. Good shit.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Wax receives a lot of love on the sicc, but also a lot of hate for no reason.

I can understand why his team wouldn't spend day in & day out on here 'promoting' when there is other outlets that are WAY more supportive.

But bottom line is dude is super talented, & 99.9% of the time, is better than your favorite rapper.

Apr 14, 2006
Only on a gangsta rap board would someone view my comments on promotions being negative. I was concerned by the lack of promotion for A-Wax's music in general for plenty of years now. Others have also agreed with me too. I'm not saying someone isn't doing there job (that wasn't my point at all), just wondering why I don't see his name as much as all the other rappers out there these days on siccness. As I said, I want the dude to blow up but we (fans or potential fans) need to know when the albums are coming out etc.

It frustrates me when I see so much other promotions for artists that aren't anywhere near as good as Wax. I have my Masters in marketing and this is just an area I look at a lot.

Get off my dick.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think most of the people on here who actively hate on A-Wax any chance they can do it because they felt the need to pick a side during the whole A-Wax/Mob Figaz beef for whatever reason. Like I'm personally not a fan of either sides music much but they literally almost make the exact same sounding music a lot of the time so I really don't get how you can be a fan of one and hate the other.

Jan 18, 2006
Sure wish A-Wax still had his own forum still so there wouldnt there wouldn't be so many threads in Bart about him. I will admit he's less annoying then he use to be but still not my type of music

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gave a few tracks a quick spin, wasn't feeling it at all.

PS i'm not on some "I hate A-Wax" or "I picked a side in the A-Wax/Mob Figaz beef" shit either, album just seemed boring.