A-WAX - FUN AND GAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2006
zshare is making me wait 60 seconds i keep forgetting to come back in time and it resets and makes u wait again i just did that shit like 3 times ...

forget the song lol

Aug 14, 2005
shut tha fuck up your a cop,dont speak on me i said sumthin about it cuz he said it in this song go back to pming people about hookin you up with drugs narc
calm down there fuck boy and get wax dick out your throat. narc? ill fuck u up homeboy. real chop. holler if u wanna meet up and throw em. pussy ass nigga....

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
the jacka and wax already got some coo shit out together... it'd be dope to see how a track would sound now that they progressed.

none of the other mob figaz can really see wax like that i don't think. jack is the only one with bars like that.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
@dutch.. dont get booty hurt cuzzo, wax talks a lot of shit claiming to be the hardest nigga on the planet. but yet when someone challenges him to a fight he make's excusses like oh i got health problems nigga then why bark so loud if you aint gonna bite. and like you said it's nothing more than shit to talk about i bet wax is somewhere sniffing coke and ap holding his head up each can give a fuck about what i have to say,so dont try to pull a card cuz your homie backed down from an ass beating.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
@dutch.. dont get booty hurt cuzzo, wax talks a lot of shit claiming to be the hardest nigga on the planet. but yet when someone challenges him to a fight he make's excusses like oh i got health problems nigga then why bark so loud if you aint gonna bite. and like you said it's nothing more than shit to talk about i bet wax is somewhere sniffing coke and ap holding his head up each can give a fuck about what i have to say,so dont try to pull a card cuz your homie backed down from an ass beating.
opinions are just that. OPINIONS. mine happen to be neutral, unbiased, and fact based. you seem to post merely to shine light on the side of the problem you wish to win. in the end everyone can walk away winners if every is still free and living. the only losers are the ones who end up dead, or in jail for life behind something that could have been dealt with privately and swiftly.

i try to deal with facts, not rumor bullshit. fact is it really aint my business so im just gonna hope for the best and fall back.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Changing someones post to some shit about sucking dick seems suspect to me... Compare that to some dude who just wrote an intelligent post and you tell me who the fag is...
quit dick riding buster....dutch is fag in my opinion, i clearly was speaking on awax and this niggaz gonna get all defensive cuz i was talking shit about his boyfriend awax. some people should mind their own as well as you should made bitch nigga.