A-WAX - FUN AND GAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
well, whoever cant access Sicctunes and wanted to hear the track, thank the clown "Hella Numb" for being a dumbass with nothing better to do.

Back on topic, track is pretty tight. All Wax fans should check it out...........
i just follow the rules. your only supposed to post songs in here if your the artist, and i take it your not a-wax. it's already in sicctunes so no need to make another thread about the song with a download link. you could of just made it a discussion thread.

Apr 25, 2002
^right homie, but since there will be a million people that come in the thread and will ask me to up it for them cuz they cant get into Sicctunes, I thought I would be a good guy and just let them hear it, cuz its one track, and not an entire album.

But your right, im not AWAX, nor am I with Pie-RX records, so the link is down. God forbid a single track be posted when motherfuckers entire catalogs are all over the net to be downloaded.

Back on topic..............................

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
i just follow the rules..
HAHAHA....what a sucka statement....what other kinda of rules would you follow?

RULE#1

All siccness members who cry over gay ass shit should bop 100 dicks before the next "why aint the bay area hiphop scene going anywere" thread pops up.

Go ahead now you got alot of work to do in a short amont of time....

Aug 7, 2003
HAHAHA....what a sucka statement....what other kinda of rules would you follow?

RULE#1

All siccness members who cry over gay ass shit should bop 100 dicks before the next "why aint the bay area hiphop scene going anywere" thread pops up.

Go ahead now you got alot of work to do in a short amont of time....
one rule i follow is i dont comment on suckas i dont know

Jan 23, 2006
THAT SONG IS DOPE A-WAX GOT HEAT. SOUNDS LIKE HE'S STILL DISSIN THE FIGAZ WAX AND THE FIGAZ HAVE BEEN QUIET ABOUT THE BEEF RECENTLY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WAX IS SPARKIN IT BACK UP.