A Wax ft Too Short - Told Me (Off ELM2)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
Imma keep it 100, love Wax's old shit but this new shit just not really cuttin' it for me! The lyrics always on point. I JUST CAN'T FUCK WITH THESE "GO WITH THE CROWD" beats...... Feel me or kill me, just my personal opinion. Still bump Savage Times, Conceptz & Contraditionz, Unconditional Thug & all the other classics...... I'd love to hear some shit like that from Wax again.

Nov 18, 2010
Imma keep it 100, love Wax's old shit but this new shit just not really cuttin' it for me! The lyrics always on point. I JUST CAN'T FUCK WITH THESE "GO WITH THE CROWD" beats...... Feel me or kill me, just my personal opinion. Still bump Savage Times, Conceptz & Contraditionz, Unconditional Thug & all the other classics...... I'd love to hear some shit like that from Wax again.
Which beats on pulling strings do you consider to be "go with the crowd"?

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
Puttin' the nail in the coffin before everybody gets raging hardons...... It'd be nice to hear Wax over some sample slaps again! The one he did with C-Dubb was dope aswell. MOB/SAMPLE or nothing else for my taste. Once again, all personal opinion.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
askin an artist to make music from 10+ years ago is like askin us to dust off that FUBU sweater.

nothing stoppin you from buyin the old music tho

He made the slap with C-Dubb a few weeks ago if I recall..... That was dope.

No offense to you Nonstop @Nonstop ..... just not feeling the last couple albums that you mostly produced. This is Siccness & Wax has a shitfuckton of love on here, but i'm just throwing my opinion out there. Wish yall the best of success, just coming from a consumer standpoint & a longtime fan of Wax. To break out the web you gotta be different, I know yall trying. It's just merely not my cup of tea.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com

No offense to you Nonstop @Nonstop ..... just not feeling the last couple albums that you mostly produced. This is Siccness & Wax has a shitfuckton of love on here, but i'm just throwing my opinion out there. Wish yall the best of success, just coming from a consumer standpoint & a longtime fan of Wax. To break out the web you gotta be different, I know yall trying. It's just merely not my cup of tea.
This is the first album of wax that I mostly produced tho

Feb 23, 2014

ACTUALLY DAT WAS ME AND WAX OVER A C-DUBB SLAP !!!
BUT I UNDERDIG WHEN U SAID U DONT LIKE WAX NEW SHIT CUZ HIS OLD SHIT WAS BETTER !! BUT AS AN ARTIST U HAVE TO EVOLVE !!
BUT STAY DA SAME !!! WICH WAX IS DOIN !!!
AND AS HE KEEPS WORKIN U CAN HEAR HIM GETN DOPER WITH HIS LYRICS WICH HE WASNT RYMING DAT ILL BACK THEN!!!! AS HE IS NOW !!
HIS MUSIC WAS DOPE BACK DEN BUT HE REALLY KILLN DA GAME WITH HIS WORDS RIGHT NOW !!!
BUT SHIT WIT ME I STILL LISTEN TO OLDER MUSIC AS WELL AND DONT LIKE ALOT OF DIS NEW SHIT !!! BUT WAX AINT LOCAL OR STATE ONLY NOMORE !!
HE GOTA TRANSEND TO A BROADER AUDIANCE WICH HE IS DOIN WITH DA NEW SHIT !! AND IM SURE HE BEEN DAT BIG IM JUST SAYIN !
GOTA GIVE IT TOO HIM !!! HE ON HIS A GAME !!
IMO !!!