A-Wax - Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
I finally got around to listening to it a couple times and some of the production/lyrics on here are fire real mainstream polished type quality. Nonstop killed it and Wax continues to evolve. I didn't like some of the feats but the solo ones make up for it some of the standouts to me were

EverLasting Money
Tried As An Adult
Never saw it
I'll be fine
Residence > rhyming on here was stupid let's hear more of that shit

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E
ANY PULSE FOR SALES IN THE FEW WEEKS ITS BEEN OUT??
We get this past months sales online in 60 days.. Hard copies on line are doing fine. We will hit the stores and blow through the rest of the hard copies in a week or so. We usually do 1000-5000 of everything we drop in the first 2 months. So I expect the same....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
What has been the best selling album DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E
Tough to say because each were sold differently. Some were sold at special pricing, some didnt have hard copies until Later. I would say Pullin Strings probably has moved the most out of the last 5, but we dont watch the numbers. We just keep working! Everlasting Money is doing well.

Nov 2, 2002
I dont like Wax's "new" (post 2006) voice, where he either is yelling or speaking softly. I also dont like how he started going "EYYYYYYY" on every song.
Ill still pick this up though

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Tough to say because each were sold differently. Some were sold at special pricing, some didnt have hard copies until Later. I would say Pullin Strings probably has moved the most out of the last 5, but we dont watch the numbers. We just keep working! Everlasting Money is doing well.
Pretty interesting...I'm curious about what kind of analytics does iTunes provide? Can you tell from what geographical region sales are coming from? For example, can you tell how many sales in Australia?

I'd be curious if you are able to share whether there are many others out here who listen to A-Wax because people that have been in the car with me on a few occasions have enquired and purchased some of his music and its generally been well received by the 'mainstream' type of listener that I have played it to.