A-Wax - Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You mean like those time where you stood in some dark corner and was yeling snitch at him while you had you big homies with you to hide behind their back while you yelled it? That pretty hardcore!

We all know how you get down...
Crazy bruh you seen that happen?

Thats pretty hardcore!

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
this is the first wax song i've probably ever listened to. i'm feeling it.
I was really late to the party too. I wasn't a fan of his old more yelling style. I like the smoother flow he has now, but pullin strings got my antennas up and I've purchased that and everything after

Jul 28, 2007
Im fucking with "Everlasting Money", hardbody karate. I like to look at albums as individual art pieces of expression for whatever he (or any artist for that matter) was feeling at that time. I can't see anyone recreating a certain moment in time over & over again in the studio.....maybe unless they live in a studio.

I can't really compare it with his any of previous albums.

The way he "narrates" in the beginning of some his story telling songs like "Never Saw It" & "Tried As A Adult" gives this album a movie feel.

Very mellow album......something to zone out to when I'm high.
The song "Everlasting Money " is uptempo. Me personally I like Wax on uptempo high powered supercharged bass heavy beats. When I wanna listen to that type of sound I put in ELM#2 (my personal favorite).

Speaking of ELM#2, one thing that I like the most about that album & as Wel Everlasting Money is the way it's mixed & mastered.

Sometimes a rapper/artist can say the hottest shit & the beat & production can be on point, but if it don't sound right in a system, the replay value is low. A lot of times the wack shit gets Alotta burn because it sounds good.

I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger with the Alpine sound package. Sometimes it catches everything. I notice sounds I never heard before. Everlasting Money sounds movie like, I love it.
It's dope to know that indie labels can come out with quality sounding music.

Thanks to all who had a hand in the project.

Dec 24, 2013
Im fucking with "Everlasting Money", hardbody karate. I like to look at albums as individual art pieces of expression for whatever he (or any artist for that matter) was feeling at that time. I can't see anyone recreating a certain moment in time over & over again in the studio.....maybe unless they live in a studio.

I can't really compare it with his any of previous albums.

The way he "narrates" in the beginning of some his story telling songs like "Never Saw It" & "Tried As A Adult" gives this album a movie feel.

Very mellow album......something to zone out to when I'm high.
The song "Everlasting Money " is uptempo. Me personally I like Wax on uptempo high powered supercharged bass heavy beats. When I wanna listen to that type of sound I put in ELM#2 (my personal favorite).

Speaking of ELM#2, one thing that I like the most about that album & as Wel Everlasting Money is the way it's mixed & mastered.

Sometimes a rapper/artist can say the hottest shit & the beat & production can be on point, but if it don't sound right in a system, the replay value is low. A lot of times the wack shit gets Alotta burn because it sounds good.

I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger with the Alpine sound package. Sometimes it catches everything. I notice sounds I never heard before. Everlasting Money sounds movie like, I love it.
It's dope to know that indie labels can come out with quality sounding music.

Thanks to all who had a hand in the project.
thanks for noticing. Nonstop deserves the credit mostly