A-Wax - Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA

Why did you turn down that squabble at the park in sac
1) CUZ IT WASNT WORTH MY TIME AND ENERGY AND
2) CUZ I WAS NOWHERE NEAR SAC
3) IM NOT INTERESTED IN HAVIN ISSUES WITH ANY TOM DICC AND HARRY THAT WANNA TALK SHIT OR MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF
4) THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PLAYIN CHECCERS
5) NO PURPOSE EQUALS NO RESPECT
(WRITE THAT DOWN AND GO SPITSHINE YOUR POM POMS)

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
1) CUZ IT WASNT WORTH MY TIME AND ENERGY AND
2) CUZ I WAS NOWHERE NEAR SAC
3) IM NOT INTERESTED IN HAVIN ISSUES WITH ANY TOM DICC AND HARRY THAT WANNA TALK SHIT OR MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF
4) THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PLAYIN CHECCERS
5) NO PURPOSE EQUALS NO RESPECT
(WRITE THAT DOWN AND GO SPITSHINE YOUR POM POMS)
Wait you talk about beating people up all day on here for disrespecting but then say a fade ain't worth your time and energy, what about all the time and energy you use typing up those threats??

Feb 14, 2004
Can't believe nothing he says I remember back in the early 2000's he had so many dope projects coming out like Bonnie n Clyde 2, a bully's w 151, and dosia w tnutty instead of luni ect and so on... And the last solid solo album he dropped was flood the market...don't get wrong moment of truth is probably the hardest album of all time... But Tay needs to focus on talking tuff in the studio instead of the net... And I don't take sides just responding to what's typed

Jan 18, 2006
Can't believe nothing he says I remember back in the early 2000's he had so many dope projects coming out like Bonnie n Clyde 2, a bully's w 151, and dosia w tnutty instead of luni ect and so on... And the last solid solo album he dropped was flood the market...don't get wrong moment of truth is probably the hardest album of all time... But Tay needs to focus on talking tuff in the studio instead of the net... And I don't take sides just responding to what's typed
actually sir it was the cheerleaders on here that made him start acting like he did when he was just tryen to coo' with someone and then checked that dude cuz dude started talken shit for no reason and then his dickriders got asshurt and starting talking a gang of shit to Tay. Dont remember the exact month or anything before about a year ago everyone liked him on here.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
U ARE SPEAKING ON ALBUMS THAT WERE SUPPOSED 2 BE RELEASED THRU A NAVARRE DEAL WEST COAST MAFIA HAD THAT NEVER WORKED OUT FOR ME AND MY LABEL PERSONALLY. IF U JUDGE ME JUST BY THAT, OBVIOUSLY U DONT KNOW THIS BUSINESS BECUZ IT GOES DOWN LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME AND SOME ALBUMS ARE ACTUALLY "PROJECTED" AND THEN COMPLETED ONCE THE DEAL IS IN PLACE.
#WHY HATE WHAT U SHOULD APPRECIATE??

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM JUST SAYING THE LAST TIME YOU DROPT A SOLID SOLO WAS YRS & YRS AGO...

#NO HATE JUST STEP IT UP A NOTCH OR TEN
THATS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION AND A FAIRWEATHER FANS OPINION DOESNT REALLY COUNT CUZ I GOTTA DO WHAT I DO REGARDLESS. I THOUGHT RNS WAS A SOLID ALBUM BUT IM MORE INTO COMPLETING PROJECTS AND ESTABLISHING POSITION THAN TRYING TO SATISFY A FUCCBOYS MUSIC FETISH AT THIS POINT.
#WEST COAST MAFIA MOVEMENTS
#U EITHER SUPPORTIN OR HATIN. PERIOD