A-Wax behind the scenes & who got it 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Did anyone get that "Behind the Scenes vol.1" dvd and it came with the soundtrack? I picked it up recently and it didnt come with it. Amazon.com says they have it with the soundtrack, anyone know if they do? And can someone post up scans of the who got it 2 cd/cover? I've been trying to find it and 2 people said there's no such thing, but people been saying they have it on here.. so where can you get it?

Apr 7, 2006
fuck a wax. niggaz be actin like he's actually dope. He got popular for talkin shit about the MOB... He talks that shit buts is NOWHERE around. Wait til u see what i got. On camera...Where's gay wax?

Feb 19, 2006
WAX is the truth in the booth. Now as far as the "Who Got It? Part 2"...aint too much WAX like you might want on there, but there's this cut with him and Telly-Mac... woo! You should get it to hold you 'til the "Unconditional Thug" drop...or the A-WAX and Smigg Dirtee CD - that shit goin' be tight, too.