a verse that's goin on a track wit a homeboy. peep it n give sum feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CcytzO_Loc

^easy to say when no one seen your farmer ass.....i aint scared to show what i look like.....say i look goofy after you post your own pics......

C

CcytzO_Loc

who told me???? wtf????

you have a very odd logic..... but i guess since you from a small ass lil farm town thas what happens.....you wear cortez cuz someone told you to i bet huh???

no one tol me to do shit....i got my haird braided cuz i like it.....and as a matter a fact the bitches like it too......if you dont well im sorry.....find someone who is your type wit the kinda hair you like and marry him......fag!

C

CcytzO_Loc

i guess this is where your battles take place huh mr gangsta????

see that big tree right there in the middle.....its 50x harder than me and you almost cut it down once.....but your axe broke so you have to finish him off later.....:ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
you have a very odd logic..... but i guess since you from a small ass lil farm town thas what happens.....
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :ermm:

It's funny how people wanna make fun of the size of a town.. I have family in your city.. Aside from population, there's little difference. Same mind state, same mentality, same type of people. You aint harder cuz you're from a bigger town, idiot. If that were the case, fools from New York would be the hardest fuckers in the nation.

Fuck outta here with your lame ass diss on my town.

And by the way.. Have you looked at your city and it's surroundings? Probably not, because if you did you wouldn't be speaking on farm towns.

CcytzO_Loc said:
you wear cortez cuz someone told you to i bet huh???
Never owned a pair in my life. I just figured somebody lied to you and told you that you look good in cornrows.. I think they are the main reason you look so fem and lame.

CcytzO_Loc said:
and as a matter a fact the bitches like it too......
Yeah.. And I have a face full of moles that the bitches like as well.

(sarcasm)

Anyone can claim "the bitches like it." Save it.

CcytzO_Loc said:
find someone who is your type wit the kinda hair you like and marry him......fag!
That was just lame.

C

CcytzO_Loc

when i get my memory card for this camera ill show you my surroundings.....its not trees and hills and garlic.....its project housing, streets and smog......maybe if you travel outside the city limits then youll start seeing some fields....but STOCCTON is nuttin like gilroy dont get it twisted.....who is your family out here???? probably some wetbaccs you havent visited since you was 12.....you dont know shit about Stoccton get the fucc outta here wit that bullshit.....

Apr 25, 2002
If you've ever been to Gilroy you'd know that what little fields are left are all on the outskirts. The city itself has the same "project housing, streets and smog" as your city you dumb son of a bitch, it's just smaller.

And you wanna call my family wetbacks it's cool. I'll let them know.

Status
Not open for further replies.