a verse that's goin on a track wit a homeboy. peep it n give sum feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
Peep it n tell me wut u think. This shit is gon be recorded soon after I polish it up but fuck it this is wut I got rite now. I also did the hook

Hook x2
Mic check 1, 2, aimin at you fags in blue/
Its Talk-Sik, Anghellic blastin straight atchu dudes/
We some criminal minded homies comin straight from the cutts/
So you better watch your mouth before you get your ass sprayed up/

Verse
Uno, dos, no love for the tres/
Disrespect my homeboys n its slugs to the chest/
That's 1, 2, no love for the 3/
When it comes to flow style you aint fuckin wit thee/
Northern cali underscene where we stay on the grind/
Man fuck wut u think, its H-Town on mines/
Ima small town boy with big city dreams/
Talk shit all you want, it aint shit in the streets/
And I've heard it all B, say u do this n that/
But you need a realize real spit is wut u lack/
Talk a big game but I aint believin wut u say/
Cuz when I seen u n the streets u didn't wanna play/
Man I do this all day B this shits too eazy/
And You say u gon kill me bitch dnt try to please me/
You can't see me, and you can't see sik/
So next time sit down n think before you speak bitch/

B stands for a whack muthafucka named black haze.....dude is all talk, no walk so I decided to take shots at him.

Mar 15, 2005
are you a norteno???? cuz last time i checced scraps bang 13 not the number three......

the 3rd letter is C....some of us crips find it disrespectful when niggaz confuse scraps wit us and think the number 3 has to do wit scrap shit......do your math and add 10 to that shit.......

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
Its a feed of my homies verse. His says 1, 2, straight to the 4. So I wrote mine off that

Scraps over here have a real bad habbit of throwing 3s not 1-3. That's y I wrote that. So if u wanna act like I'm dissrespectin u, then go ahead, but truth be told I'm not. If I wanted to dissrespect crips I would of mocked the c walk or said sumthin where u would knw I'm dissrespectin u. So instead of tellin me to add 10. Read my explanaiton.......maybe scraps oveer in ur area jus like to throw 13 but not here. They throw both 3s n 13.

Apr 25, 2002
Aye homie don't pay any attention to that clown.. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

LOL @ the number 3 representing Crips..

So I guess when a scrap rolls by and throws those three fingers before he speeds off in his pile-of-shit car, he's trying to say he's a crip, right? Or is he somehow supposed to get another scrap to help him throw all thirteen fingers?

Point being.. The number 3 is associated with surenos. Period.

So like I said, don't pay any attention to that pendejo.

Apr 25, 2002
i usually just throw up middle fingers at people, haha

verse is pretty nice, not bad

chorus im not really feeling it, got potential i think, i rather hear than read the hook, it might sound a lot better

good shit man

Mar 26, 2006
Anghellic831 said:
Peep it n tell me wut u think. This shit is gon be recorded soon after I polish it up but fuck it this is wut I got rite now. I also did the hook

Hook x2
Mic check 1, 2, aimin at you fags in blue/
Its Talk-Sik, Anghellic blastin straight atchu dudes/
We some criminal minded homies comin straight from the cutts/
So you better watch your mouth before you get your ass sprayed up/

Verse
Uno, dos, no love for the tres/
Disrespect my homeboys n its slugs to the chest/
That's 1, 2, no love for the 3/
When it comes to flow style you aint fuckin wit thee/
Northern cali underscene where we stay on the grind/
Man fuck wut u think, its H-Town on mines/
Ima small town boy with big city dreams/
Talk shit all you want, it aint shit in the streets/
And I've heard it all B, say u do this n that/
But you need a realize real spit is wut u lack/
Talk a big game but I aint believin wut u say/
Cuz when I seen u n the streets u didn't wanna play/
Man I do this all day B this shits too eazy/
And You say u gon kill me bitch dnt try to please me/
You can't see me, and you can't see sik/
So next time sit down n think before you speak bitch/

B stands for a whack muthafucka named black haze.....dude is all talk, no walk so I decided to take shots at him.
Not bad, be interesting to hear it over a beat. good job blood

Apr 25, 2002
mrrocnron said:
...just to clear that up homie. The 3 is associated with the crips. West Coast, West Side, Harlem....

30's

Just do ya thang.
My bad. I was unaware.. And I know a lot of Crips. None of them have embraced the number 3, seeing as how we clown it all day every day. They don't give a shit.

It doesn't change the fact that scraps are known for the number 3. More so than Crips, at least in this region. So when he clowns the 3 everyone who knows the situation will know what's up. Nobody's gonna be confused and think he's talking about Crips.

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah fatal when i say some norte shit you know is wrong then try to correct me but in the meantime leave the crippin to the crips.....

and anghellic i never said i felt disrespected....its jus that some might take it wrong especially if you reach out of state where a lot of crips dont know what a norteno is who would mistake you for a slob.......shits all confused and fucced up as it is so ya gotta make sure ya send the right message out or dont bang at all in ya music......

Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
yeah fatal when i say some norte shit you know is wrong then try to correct me but in the meantime leave the crippin to the crips.....
And why are you a crip again?

Please explain the reasoning for your banging.

Is there any type of movement behind it? Or are you just following the footsteps of people who've banged it before you? Do you even know what the struggle is, or if there even is a current struggle between the Bloods and Crips?

But yeah I guarantee I'll leaving the cripping to the crips.

C

CcytzO_Loc

cuz do you really want a book on that subject or what????

i could write for days and answer your questions but why the fucc should i when its obvious you jus think your funny and you aint got no respect on the internet....i say internet cuz i cant imagine you would act like this in real life.....if you did we would definitely have come to fists cuz i dont take that bullshit when cats think they know everything and think they better than someone else....you might be that shit on this forum but in real life we both men and we both deserve the same respect......i aint ever came at you as sideways as you be tryin to but its coo to each thier own......

this aint even the thread for that shit but if you really wanna know ill answer simple as possible:

Cuz i was raised around it like most gang members of any gang.....

my reasoning for bangin is to let everyone know that i dont abide by man made rules or a government that has done nothin but lie to its people....i seek REVOLUTION in my COMMUNITY and know that it is IN PROGRESS....

yeah i was a follower when i got into it....pretty much everyone in a gang got there by followin someone but ive been through a lot of shit and realize that i am mostly ALONE.....i only follow my instincts now.....but still hold the regards that the original CRIPs had and know thier purpose and i see the struggle everyday....i live on the blocc not talk about it.....

there will always be a struggle between some BLOODS n CRIPS but most will never know why.....i dont see ANY SINGLE MAN as my enemy until they put themself in that positon..... CRIP wasnt created for killing other minorities over a color or name.....the government created that facade.......to take the real focus off the revolution.......

Status
Not open for further replies.