a tale of 2 andres

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
anybody heard of this cd im tryin 2 see wut its about cuz my homeboy was tellin me he seen a pic of this cd cover and its supposed to have hella unreleased nickatina and mac dre collabs...is there any info on this..is it a real release or wut cuz i neva heard of it

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
its a bootleg, there are NO new unreleased verses on it its a gimmick to get u to buy it, all it is is recycled verses with new song titles

Feb 15, 2006
i had never heard the last two mac dre tracks on this cd and ive heard hella mac dre but besides those it was nothin new, but if you havent heard dre mathis it might have some other shit u never heard. There were a lot of nickatina songs i hadnt heard but i dont listen to him like i do mac dre so that isnt surprising.

Feb 7, 2003
Only 2 songs i know

There are only 2 songs i know of that Nickatina and Mac Dre did colabos on... on is Cadillac gurl... and the other is on Andre-N-Andre off Bullets, Blunts N Ah Big Bank Roll

Feb 15, 2006
those r the only colabos on that mixtape but they changed the names to whatever you got and bipolar and sizzlin wid keak is called hightly flamable

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
2 cds of straight bullshit. only song i hadnt heard is "sunny kim" by andre nickatina. all the did is take a bunch of old shit and add some guys saying "the tale of 2 andres" at the start of every fuckin song. i know its a bootleg and all so cant get to mad. but at least put their verses together over a new beat,do it right. no just hella solo songs