A-ROD STILL A NO SHOW IN POST SEASON PLAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
I hate the yankees more than any other baseball team. I hope they get swept 3-0. Yankees got more bandwaggon fans than any other team in any other sport.

Jun 15, 2005
The Yankees will throw a shitload of money at him regardless of his postseason woes. His regular season was phenomenal, and a large part of their late surge to make the playoffs.

Jan 28, 2005
how in the fuck does that kind of stuff happen? dude just COLLAPSES in the post season. It's kind of like fuckin your girl like a champ for 3 hours, and about 4 seconds before she's about to have her orgasm you just pull out like "oops."

Jan 2, 2004
Its funny because before he was with the Yankees, he was a beast in the postseason. He just needs to get out of New York. They don't appreciate him for being the best player in baseball.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
only a few teams have deep enough pockets to go after arod......i would like to see him go to arizona but the team aint got enough money.....as it stands the dbacks owe a few players huge sums of money in the next few years...if the situation wasnt like that moneywise then alex would be a good fit here