A-Rod has no comment on Canseco's words about new book

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
When Jose Canseco wrote "Juiced" in 2005, he brought the issue of steroids in Major League Baseball to the forefront. Now, Canseco has another book due this fall and he promises some juicy info on Alex Rodriguez.

Canseco told WEEI-Radio in Boston on Friday that he has "other stuff" on the Yankees slugger, who he called a "hypocrite" who "was not all he appeared to be."

When asked if A-Rod had used steroids, Canseco told WEEI, "Wait and see."

"Jose has information about A-Rod and the Yankees that will be in the book. But, I am not sure if Jose is willing to disclose it at this point," Canseco's lawyer, Robert O. Saunooke, told The New York Times.

In Baltimore for the Yankees' game against the Orioles on Saturday night, Rodriguez told reporters that he hadn't heard Canseco's comments about him. "And I have no comment," he told the newspaper.

Canseco has shared names of more players who used steroids with investigators looking into the issue for Major League Baseball. George Mitchell, the former Senate majority leader, was appointed by commissioner Bud Selig in 2006 to head the league's investigation into steroids in the sport.

Saunooke told The Times that Canseco planned to meet again with Mitchell and and his investigators in the next month.

Canseco attracted the attention of Congress with his autobiography, "Juiced," in which the former slugger named several players, including himself, Rafael Palmeiro and Mark McGwire, who he said had used steroids.

WHY THE FUCK IS CANSECO TRYIN SNITCH ON A-ROD SOMEONE WASTE THIS FOOL DAYUM

Dec 22, 2004
Well sign me up for the juice A-Rod is on so my head stays the same size and my pyhsic is not like a musclehead..
Yeah I'm sick of Canseco...

Apr 25, 2002
Jose Canseco always comes out with what sounds like bullshit, but nobody ever sued over his last book... Pudge came back hella skinny, Raffy got busted, etc....

Jan 2, 2003
^^^^^ EXACTLY...

Dubbc415 ur trippin homie....Canseco is wack but dude has info....he was right about palmeiro and juan gonzalez...shit..

regardless of his a-rod info. baseball needs to be aired out..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
He may be a piece of shit and a disgrace, not to mention a joke...but he's told the truth in the past, so at least he's credible.

Greatest thing Jose ever did on the field = when he got knocked on the head with the ball in the outfield.

LOL

Jun 15, 2005
I agree that Canseco is low down piece of shit who is most likely jealous because what little fame he had as a Bash Brother has long been gone.

Yet, to me he has not outright lied - and he certainly didn't get all bitchy in front of the Senate like Mark McGuire did.

IMO, if people are gonna say that Barry's record should come with an asterisk, then so should McGuire's. In parentheses at the bottom - "GHB-(Growth Hormone)".

Canseco's a hater, but he ain't lying.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
enserio said:
I agree that Canseco is low down piece of shit who is most likely jealous because what little fame he had as a Bash Brother has long been gone.

Yet, to me he has not outright lied - and he certainly didn't get all bitchy in front of the Senate like Mark McGuire did.

IMO, if people are gonna say that Barry's record should come with an asterisk, then so should McGuire's. In parentheses at the bottom - "GHB-(Growth Hormone)".

Canseco's a hater, but he ain't lying.
What record does Mcgurire hold?

Jan 2, 2004
When did GHB become growth hormone?

I don't think that A-Rod did steroids. Look at the guy, he's not big, he doesn't have oversized features or anthiing like that. I think it's crazy talk.

If Jose had this information why wouldn't have mentioned it in his frist book? And the reason he had information on McGwire, Pudge, Palmero and them was because he played with them. He never played with A-Rod. How would he know this?

Jan 2, 2003
DCKingPin said:
both u guys r trippin...

its whistleblowin...not snitchin...

LIKE I SAID...baseball needs to be aired out like that....im not a fan of canseco by any means...BUT im glad hes sayin shit cuz baseball is more roided up than WWE...

ya'll r dorks with this "snitchin shit"....

Jan 2, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
When did GHB become growth hormone?

I don't think that A-Rod did steroids. Look at the guy, he's not big, he doesn't have oversized features or anthiing like that. I think it's crazy talk.

If Jose had this information why wouldn't have mentioned it in his frist book? And the reason he had information on McGwire, Pudge, Palmero and them was because he played with them. He never played with A-Rod. How would he know this?
im not saying he did or didnt...but there r things we need to consider...Canseco was right abour rafey, Juan gonzalez, pudge, big mac, etc. etc.

but besides that therer noticeable differences in the physique of A-rod...in my opinion he has become bigger...hes pullin the brian giles move of wearin a hella loose ass jersey 2 hide that shit..bonds did the same...but A-rod obviously transitioned his game from a 40/40 player to a power hitter, JUST LIKE BONDS...now did he make this transition in a non-legit way...who really knows...i wouldnt doubt it for a second tho