A Real Posting From Craigslist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
infinityslump said:
some people are really detached from reality
for real...

that reply from the dude was pretty funny though. it was all logical and made prefect sense, even if you're retarded you could understand what he's saying...

and i doubt the picture that was posted by Tony is really the broad who wrote the posting....but i could be wrong...

Apr 25, 2002
Hood Rat Matt said:
(that she offered to stick in my ass, but i declined)

:confused:

anyways, my ex bitch got engaged to a major league pitcher..dude only makes league minimum, but its more than most of us will ever make...(380K)

i just keep thinking, i feel sorry for dude....the minute he dont make the team, or dont get another contract, shes GONE........

bitches are so scandolous.......they only want the $, and dont care if they feel that the dude is their soul mate or not.....i know every bitch aint like that, but it seems the finer they are, the more their mentality is just to get the $

May 9, 2002
Can you blame her? She is a lazy, greedy, HUMAN...

Humans, in general, are money grubbing pigs...so why is anyone surprised? Why is anyone roasting her? She is just doing the same typa thing that ANYONE would do....find an EASY way to MONEY!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Can you blame her? She is a lazy, greedy, HUMAN...

Humans, in general, are money grubbing pigs...so why is anyone surprised? Why is anyone roasting her? She is just doing the same typa thing that ANYONE would do....find an EASY way to MONEY!

hey, shes not cool, but k-fed is. he shoulda stayed with britney! or at least thats what most of the siccness seems to think.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Humans, in general, are money grubbing pigs...so why is anyone surprised?
I think you mean Americans, rather than humans...or maybe--"people living in developed nations who are trying to further their economic status." There are quite a few people who don't value money that much. Not everyone is greedy. I do agree though, for the most part, that people in general are shit bags...but I haven't met even .5% of the world's population.....and I hate speaking on shit I don't know about...:knockout:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Yes, I was using human as a very vague representation of those who value money mroe than life itself.
those types of people are not human. they're less than that..almost worse than politicians....lol...